• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTtoZ

Wait, so how does the preload work on PS4? It downloaded a couple small files in about 10 minutes and the actual game has a timer on it. Isnt it supposed to download the entire game?

My Destiny LE has shipped from Amazon.

tumblr_lytnjnSSbw1r09rb6.gif

Wait, so how does the preload work on PS4? It downloaded a couple small files in about 10 minutes and the actual game has a timer on it. Isnt it supposed to download the entire game?

1. Highlight Destiny on home screen
2. Press Options button
3. Choose "Information" and you can see the download status; the total is 21 GB
4. ???
5. Play Destiny later! (Profit)

kidko

Going to gamestop tonight but don't really wanna show up early (10PM). Back in the day, things went pretty quick once midnight night and people started getting their copies. Hope that is the same tonight

Going to gamestop tonight but don't really wanna show up early (10PM). Back in the day, things went pretty quick once midnight night and people started getting their copies. Hope that is the same tonight

Can't you show up early for a number and come back later to jump to the front?

Cuphead

Banned
You do 2x magnification to get full screen. It's not iPad native resolution. The destiny app in the App Store is only listed in the iPhone section currently.

"This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad"

Try reinstalling yo. Mines not zoomed, its native.

*raises hand*

That blunt came from the moon.

Oh man, got an ounce of Hindu Kush just for Destiny/Minecraft PS4 launches. I'm so ready.

Add me now! ..if you haven't :p

Freakk5v3

I will Pax many a bowl. Its he best way to play open world games.

this is what I'll be doing mostly :)

SRTtoZ

Does anyone know the reasoning behind locking the game until 12am PST? They have no issue releasing the game to EST people at 12am with hard copies, so whats the deal there? I'm not complaining, I just want to know if there is an actual reason behind this.

Surge

PSN: HTE-Buckeyes

I really wanted to go for the midnight release but plans fell through so I will be getting this at 10am tomorrow morning as soon as the doors open at GameStop.

can somebody splain me the difference

you can also learn me it if you prefer

20 is the XP level cap. After hitting 20 the gear you buy/gear that drops that's high level will have a Light stat. That light stat determines your additional levels.

XP gained after you hit the 20 cap will give you Motes of Light that you can use to buy/upgrade your gear I believe.

BLCKATK

So who's getting it on 360?

I need someone to help a brother out and at least attempt to see if it can be installed on a USB before I go and return my pre-order :(

I can check when my copy comes in tomorrow. I should get your gamertag so we can play in the future. X360 DestinyGAF is pretty scarce.

I just finished my paper due Thursday, no magic space technology unlocked my game early, the timer is still taunting me, I have nothing but Ramen and whatever crappy food is at the Campus Cafe to eat.
My hype has been replaced with pain.

Can someone explain to me why this game is set to Unlock at 3:00 AM when Infamous First Light was set to unlock at 12:00 AM and it happened to unlock about 10 hours earlier? BULLSHIT SONY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom