• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma722

QUESTION!

Do you guys know if you can like co-op with just one person through the game? does it save progress on both accounts? If I wanted to co-op the entire game with 3 specific people is that possible, and everyone "beat" it?

Rizzi

Get pumped!

I mean, I trust Bungie to deliver a solid game regardless, and it looks good.

image.php

imXvbQ1.png

Xy22tS0.png

:p

HereticJ

Anyone having trouble trying to buy the pre-order from Sony digitally? I've tried on my PS4 and on the website but every time I'm given this error:

We've encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. Please try again later.

This has been happening for hours now, not sure if it's their servers or they just don't allow pre-orders a few hours before release.

Congrats!!!! Enjoy that hard case. The 100 is worth it since you're getting those expansions!

It really is. If you already know you're going to want the expansions then buying the base game + expansions separately would run you $100 or $95 if you got the expansion pass, so the question is if you find the steelbook, extra DLC, art book, etc.. a worthy $5 value proposition. My vote was YES.

viveks86

QUESTION!

Do you guys know if you can like co-op with just one person through the game? does it save progress on both accounts? If I wanted to co-op the entire game with 3 specific people is that possible, and everyone "beat" it?

With a private fireteam, yes

Roldan

I've been kinda hyped for this game, but didn't know much about it (despite playing and enjoying the beta).

Then I've decided to do some research, and...
You have access to like 6 planets and each of them has around 7 missions which are located all on the same area of the planet?

I mean...is that it? Not that this will prevent me from buying, but I was expecting more. ):

C4EMGEN

Stuck in a hotel in Amsterdam for work atm :(
Can probably play a couple of hours tomorrow, then more work.

Leaving for Orlando for a cruise holiday on Friday. Is it weird I'd rather stay home and play Destiny?

Probably shouldn't ask that question on GAF.

Namikaze1

Could be worse, Nami... you could be a Slug.

Eh? how shit would that be? you look like a turd, you're covered in slime and you can't even cry because if you do the tears will melt your face.
Russel Howard
What if I already am one?
Shyamalan_twist.jpg

So... Who else is rolling Human/Titan? :)

I'm dabbling with the idea. First world problems, as I love aspects of all three, I just want to sit down and play and not regret my class choice tomorrow.

Played as all three in the beta and didn't feel any particular one let me down!

Hulk Smash the biggest pro for Titan.
Hunter having a cape and being yanked from a bad ass space western.
Or Walock for space wizardry.

I've been kinda hyped for this game, but didn't know much about it (despite playing and enjoying the beta).

You have access to like 6 planets and each of them has around 7 missions which are located all on the same area of the planet?

I mean...is that it? Not that this will prevent me from buying, but I was expecting more. ):
I think it's actually 4 - Old Russia (Earth), Moon, Venus and Mercury. And it seems to be less than 7 missions too. Gotta sell dat DLC :/

DesertFox

This thread moves fast. I assume this footage of a Bungie guy wrecking people as a Titan in Crucible has been posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pPWnxKgdU&list=UUTTx-gTU-ePcxHLpF15l8hA

It convinced me to go Titan after all. The mobility you get from the shoulder charge is awesome. I also love getting in peoples faces like he does. Looks like so much fun.

Is there an equivalent gameplay vid for a high level Warlock? I'm on the fence with these 2 classes, but that Titan gameplay looked incredible.

This is the most agonizing shift of all time. I am dreading tomorrow. Why does this game have warp the spacetime continuum so much? I have been staring at the clock for hours and it has not moved.

MrMuscle

Here is a video of the full map. http://youtu.be/kKhAQwjhaDA

Namikaze1

Balls.

Well if it makes you feel any better I'm 99% certain that you'll still be able to get a LE a few days from now.

Don't worry bro.
I got a date, turtles to feed, clothes to buy, and an expensive school book to rent. I'm already broke before I even got paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom