• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 minutes!

IT'S HAPPENING

its-happening-1.gif

Red Comet

I'm conflicted about upgrading to the Guardian Edition. On one hand I'd like to first play the game for a month or two and make sure we don't have another Titanfall on our hands before putting the money down on the expansions, but on the other hand if the game has staying power I'll be mildly disappointed in myself for missing the discount and missing out on the CE content.

I'm conflicted about upgrading to the Guardian Edition. On one hand I'd like to first play the game for a month or two and make sure we don't have another Titanfall on our hands before putting the money down on the expansions, but on the other hand if the game has staying power I'll be mildly disappointed in myself for missing the discount and missing out on the CE content.

It's only a $5 discount if that helps any.

Xater

Is there an equivalent gameplay vid for a high level Warlock? I'm on the fence with these 2 classes, but that Titan gameplay looked incredible.

Have not seen anything like this for the other classes. I would love to see someone from Bungie beasting with the other two.

BokehKing

Banned
After watching the angry joe review (or the first ten minutes of it)
and hearing him talking about "Scale back your expectations"
I notice that he either never played the alpha or the beta, or his expectations were drastically different from mine.

He thought there would be 30 on 30 matches, basically like Battlegrounds from World of Warcraft style?

He thought there would be 30 people on the screen at once, depleting the enemy life in the wild (essentially making quests take longer than they should due to waiting for re-spaws)

I don't know, I didn't expect any of that, like at all, but its nice to hear what someone -thought- it was going to be, instead of just being like 'pre-order cancled wahhh'

But yeah, I guess some people's expectations are so wildly out of control and just didn't pay attention to what was going on in the beta.

Yeah going to pick the game up. Now I am debating if I want to try to livestream my play on Wednesday where I will hopped up on drugs because of a doctor's visit...

my favorite part of big midnight releases is all the photos inside peoples gamestops.

I like how the shove all the shit to one side and make room. Halo:Reach was the last midnight event I went to and don't plan on going again.

however for you Guardians that are going to brave the crowds.

you have my rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom