• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
So gotta ask, is the game worth buying a PS4 for? I got $130 in BB gift cards waiting to be spent.

well you are in a thread that is mostly filled with forthing Destiny fans that are counting down the seconds to release.

Yes.

don't take my word for it though I bought a PS4 for the Destiny Alpha.

Yeah. This game is going to be preeetty popular. Biggest game retailer here in Finland had gotten rather insane amount (for finnish market)of PS4 bundles and they are already sold out for the next two weeks. Damn.

darthbob

I just noticed that this gif makes the Titan look so...meh. Here we have two badasses (Warlock and Hunter) doing badass things and then we have the Titan...

Yeah, right? What a loser.

jvulai.gif

d00d3n

Destiny PS3 just started working, but isn't the PS4 unlock supposed to be available right away? Might have burned myself with buying for PS3, expecting an instant unlock ...

Hmm. There's one down the road, about a ten minute walk. Maybe I should go.

Nah, I'll probably end up distracted by Taco Bell or Burger King or McDonalds or Dominoes or the small Pizza Hut that doesn't deliver (fuck them!)

I loaded up on taco bell, eat some for lunch and now I have to go to work from 3:30pm PST to midnight and then once I get home my digital version of Destiny will be playable and my left over taco bell will be devoured.

Seventy70

After watching the angry joe review (or the first ten minutes of it)
and hearing him talking about "Scale back your expectations"
I notice that he either never played the alpha or the beta, or his expectations were drastically different from mine.

He thought there would be 30 on 30 matches, basically like Battlegrounds from World of Warcraft style?

He thought there would be 30 people on the screen at once, depleting the enemy life in the wild (essentially making quests take longer than they should due to waiting for re-spaws)

I don't know, I didn't expect any of that, like at all, but its nice to hear what someone -thought- it was going to be, instead of just being like 'pre-order cancled wahhh'

But yeah, I guess some people's expectations are so wildly out of control and just didn't pay attention to what was going on in the beta.
Ya, just blame the people and not the game. There's no way Destiny could be flawed in the slightest way. Nope. Its perfect.
/s

It seems like a decent game, but even though people tried the beta, Bungie and fans said it was only a small glimpse of the full game. Now that the game is here and seems just about the same of what you got in the beta, people are disappointed. Tell me, what's so unreasonable about that?

Gaz_RB

I think I'm just going to play all night and just zombie it tomorrow. I've gotta teach a class at 8 am. I'm sure they'll understand.

MJLord

Ya, just blame the people and not the game. There's no way Destiny could be flawed in the slightest way. Nope. Its perfect.
/s

It seems like a decent game, but even though people tried the beta, Bungie and fans said it was only a small glimpse of the full game. Now that the game is here and seems just about the same of what you got in the beta, people are disappointed. Tell me, what's so unreasonable about that?

But if your expectations are way out of line with the actual game then it's your fault not the games.

If you're not satisfied with whats there then so be it.

Jinjo

The fuck. Eu here (holland). My friend is able to play already, but my timer still says an hour to go. What gives? 100% sure I'm on a Dutch account etc.

Namikaze1

I feel like its almost time to post that post I made for earlier when the Titan haters were at full force. Alas, I had class during that time.

The post will finally make Marvel proud of me, even if he's not a Titan supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom