• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momentarily had the irrational thought of deleting my pre-loaded Destiny just so I could watch it re-download. I'm drowning in the hype, GAF.

10178152_675783999183574_4243789321_zpsb0633fcb.jpg

Awakened at Bungie's release celebration!

Foxix Von

Damnit you guys. You've got me hungry now. Can't wait to get out of this damn doctors office and get some grub. Lunch needs to happen soon.

Jinjo

The fuck. Eu here (holland). My friend is able to play already, but my timer still says an hour to go. What gives? 100% sure I'm on a Dutch account etc.

Anyone in the EU here? Got the notification I can use Destiny but timer still at 50 minutes. I see now there's two Destiny entries on the ps store. Early pre orders got boned again?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Gotta wonder if we get to OT2 before official launch in NA haha, would be something else.
Depending on what we mean by NA Launch, there is a mild-to-moderate chance indeed. Just under 4000 posts in 6 hours for ~12:00AM EST. It could happen.

At any rate, we are likely to need the OT2 by the time I actually get home and log in to play.

Seventy70

But if your expectations are way out of line with the actual game then it's your fault not the games.

If you're not satisfied with whats there then so be it.
A lot of it was Bungie's fault. They raised everyone's expectations too high. There was that video where the guy points out into the skybox and says that it's all explorable. They flat out lied. I'm still not sure why they aren't getting called out on it.

A lot of it was Bungie's fault. They raised everyone's expectations too high. There was that video where the guy points out into the skybox and says that it's all explorable. They flat out lied. I'm still not sure why they aren't getting called out on it.

they have been. Its everywhere. There were threads on gaf about it.

if we held EVERY dev to promises made before release we would never play anything.

nictron

How does the Crucible work?

It begins with us finding out about a young girl who is unable to move in her bed. The villagers suspect witchcraft but they do not know that the night before all the girls in the village sneaked out to the woods where they made a potion, with the help of black slave, Titchuba, to let them have the man they love. It was fine until one girl, Abigail, too far and wished death on the wife of John Proctor. The girls went crazy, dancing and stripping but then Abigail's uncle walks in and finds them. This is the real reason the girl is unable to move, fear. The girls turn on the rest of the village and blame them for the witchcraft.

It begins with us finding out about a young girl who is unable to move in her bed. The villagers suspect witchcraft but they do not know that the night before all the girls in the village sneaked out to the woods where they made a potion, with the help of black slave, Titchuba, to let them have the man they love. It was fine until one girl, Abigail, too far and wished death on the wife of John Proctor. The girls went crazy, dancing and stripping but then Abigail's uncle walks in and finds them. This is the real reason the girl is unable to move, fear. The girls turn on the rest of the village and blame them for the witchcraft.

picard_clapping.gif

Jinjo

this, wtf i thought it was everyone.

Yeah this is weird. Seems it got something to do with the double ps store entries. My friend is able to play and he pre ordered later than me and my bro. Meanwhile, we still have to wait 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom