• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

You are so right my friend!

large.jpg

I made this on Friday it was so damn good.

aww yiss that looks amazing.. :p I'm cooking chicken right now with mash potatoes, green beans, rolls and peas and carrots... Kreygasm

Wallach

Wasn't even sure I clicked the right thread this time, good grief. Stop it I am trying to properly be irresponsible at work, not get hungry on top of it.

Is the game unlocking 8am UK time for people who preloaded on USPSN store? Or will it be unlocking early? I'm at work for 8 so I'll have to wait till tomorrow afternoon but if it's unlocking for US early then I'll get up super early to play

28 minutes till digital unlock! The wait has been terribly slow.

But now it's time to send my female warlock on her journey.
Anyone playing add me on PSN: funky_ole. Will be on for a few hours and would love to get a little co-op in :D

Edit: gaffers making me super hungry!

Are you able to download early the Gamestop preorder or only if you purchase it off PSN? I want to preload the game and want to make sure I can with Gamestop or Amazon.

Today I re-learned a lesson about a bird in a hand being better than two in a bush.

Short version, cancelled the Amazon order so I could pick one up the PS4 bundle in person today. Only to find every store in my area is sold out of their allotment for launch. Re-ordered from Amazon but it will be a few days before it arrives. D'oh.

The silver lining is I'm wrapping up a massive project at home and would barely have time to touch the game until the end of this week, when it's now scheduled for delivery. So it might actually reduce my stress levels a bit to have the free time.

It does mean I'll be on blackout from the thread for longer, though.
Looking forward to see your shed finally completed!

I wonder if the Guardian Edition stuff will unlock at midnight? 30 mins to go!

Got work tomorrow but it won't hurt to.. try it out, right?! :)

Cuphead just had to get popeyes.

I dont know what to do with myself. My colleagues have already givin' up trying to get any work out of me. I need this game in my VEINS!!

ethomaz

Banned
I'm a bit sad yet they decreased the Warlock power and increased the others weaker classes.

Well I guess that is better for balance... Warlock was too strong and cool to begin.

Just the regular ass Destiny game code from a Gamestop pre-order (originally was a disc pre-order but I changed it to a download pre-order after the alpha).

I would get in touch with Gamestop before they close for the launch. I have never dealt with getting a code in person from Gamestop. Didn't even know you can buy a digital code from them, are you sure the code they gave you wasnt for the beta? Sorry for the dumb question.

Kane1345

Do you want people to die?!

Drumsticks will be thrown left and right, insults hurl at one another over which chicken is the best. It will be a massacre.

I created a monster.

Then someone will mention a class being better than another and the great war of our time will begin. None will survive

Number45

I wonder how many people are sitting staring at the countdown on their PS4 right now? Not me though, oh no!

21 minutes and 30 seconds to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom