• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
Dwayne ain't no warlock. He's a Titan through and through. :)

I knew the Rock was cool. I mean look at this
rock-stunner-o.gif

only a Titan could do this

TheXbox

Anyone else remember that first vidoc where Jason Jones whips out his phone and sees that there's a new mission on Venus or something? Is that still going to be a thing, or is all extra content going to be paid DLC? I'm assuming it's the latter.

BokehKing

Banned
anyone have that Destiny Logo that can be placed into my avy, I forgot who was doing that earlier, I think the dude with the scalped head...

Listen, if you're out there, can you throw the little destiny logo inbetween the hands of the guy in my avi?

If so I'll um...well I can't trade any items with you in game, but i'll take a bullet for you in there

Kane1345

anyone have that Destiny Logo that can be placed into my avy, I forgot who was doing that earlier, I think the dude with the scalped head...

Listen, if you're out there, can you throw the little destiny logo inbetween the hands of the guy in my avi?

If so I'll um...well I can't trade any items with you in game, but i'll take a bullet for you in there

Oh Mr Cuphead where are youuuuuu? Someone has a job for youuuuuu

owlbeak

So goddamned hyped. Limited Edition is en route.

Took Wednesday off work assuming servers will be a disaster around 5pm EST when everyone gets off work like me. That's what happened with BF3, BF4, and GTAV Online. So I am opting to give them a day to fix it first.

But, man...I really wish I had taken Tuesday off as well. :|

iFirez

I wonder how many people are sitting staring at the countdown on their PS4 right now? Not me though, oh no!

21 minutes and 30 seconds to go!

I'm so excited - just played a little Minecraft PS4 to pass the time! Now time to just stare at that beautiful count down clock.

7 minutes - UK Gaf member here

Carn82

Urf. Moved my PS3. Made space for the PS4. Another day of work ahead :( did order a HDMI-switch and some extra HDMI cables through Amazon; will probably use my PS3 every now and then (still havent finished DS2 and RDR and stuff like that -_- ) and I cant see UMvC3 coming to PS4 anytime soon ;o

Ricky 7

I want to get this on the PS4 or XBO but I literally don't know anyone with a next gen console but I know loads of people with a 360. Is this game worth getting on last gen consoles? I'm afraid that the online community will be tiny and die out quickly.
If this game had split screen getting the PS4 version would be a no brainer. =/

Stoze

Does anyone know if gamespot has been playing story missions only? I've only been taking peeks in there to avoid spoilers, but looks like they've been on the Moon for quite some time.

LowParry

Well for those who were wondering modding PS4 controllers, I just finish mine up. Took about 15 minutes to do after watching a few tutorials. Going to do the same with the white controller I'll get with my bundle tomorrow. But damn, it feels good. Real good. Can't wait to play tomorrow! :D :D :D

wbKG9ad.jpg
S4zcyRN.jpg

SDCowboy

I'll never understand syrup on fried chicken. Why in the hell would you ruin perfectly good fried chicken like that? Gravy or nothing.

allftw

Neo Member
Does anyone have any idea why I'm not able to win any crucible marks? I've played around 15 matches and I'm level 11. This is the case for both me and my friend who is the same level with me.

Korten

Banned
It's called English, you spell it how the English say it should be spelt!

20 minutes and we can join arms to fight a common enemy.

Pfft... I disagree. I'll never submit to that old English!

It's Mom, and you better remember that or just stay mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom