• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

I want this

darkness_zone_mens_front.jpg

Namikaze1

Then someone will mention a class being better than another and the great war of our time will begin. None will survive

Then let me fire the shot that shall renew that war with this post:

This is to all you Warlocks out there
rock-guitar-2146211.jpg

Titan threw a party and he spent some bucks,
didn't invite Warlocks cause they totally suck

Warlocks started blinking, it all went south,
know your role jabroni and shut your mouth

Let's rock, everybody let's rock

Warlocks got a menstrual clock,
but we are dancing cause Titan rocks

Little space wizard from the lunar mass
Titans will take your band and shove it up your ass

Bet your all happy playing as me
And not some goofy Jedi wannabe

Ain't no magic balls in Warlock's jock
But we're dancing cause Titan rocks

Stop pestering me, you damn Hunters! I haven't forgotten about you.
rock's+concert.jpg

Little Exo Hunter went to the doc
Titans punched his jaw and the pain wouldn't stop

Doc said Hunter, you know I'm a fan,
but please stop begging for that rectal exam

Hunters close up that smock
but we're dancing cause Titan rocks
rockconcert.jpg

I hope I made you proud, Marvel

Are we all talking about food now? I just made a frozen Angus burger, cooked up some bacon, added American cheese and mozzarella sticks on top of the burger. It was heaven.

There was also fresh stringed beans and cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper to be had.

Now I am ready to do this midnight release. 5 hours and 20 minutes left to go!

Owari

So I read online that Destiny comes with a month of PS+? Is this true for the digital version as well? Need to know if I should pull the trigger on this target $40 year of PS+ deal or if I should just wait until Black Friday when it's like $30.

neoism

It's pretty much done, just 3-4 days of solid work left. Just enough time for standard Amazon shipping!

man you have the patience of Zeus or something lol I'm 30 years old and have the patience of a 9 year old lol.... I did the same thing but got lucky and found a gamestop with 3 extra consoles lol

Heroman

Banned
Then let me fire the shot that shall renew that war with this post:

This is to all you Warlocks out there
rock-guitar-2146211.jpg

Stop pestering me, you damn Hunters! I haven't forgotten about you.
rock's+concert.jpg

rockconcert.jpg

I hope I made you proud, Marvel

Go back to hollywood warlock. You can just be a part timer.

BokehKing

Banned
Ya, just blame the people and not the game. There's no way Destiny could be flawed in the slightest way. Nope. Its perfect.
/s

It seems like a decent game, but even though people tried the beta, Bungie and fans said it was only a small glimpse of the full game. Now that the game is here and seems just about the same of what you got in the beta, people are disappointed. Tell me, what's so unreasonable about that?

It better be more of the same of what I got in the beta, I put 50 hours into it, the fact that I couldn't start grinding for gear annoyed me yeah, but now I could, and I'm going to unlock and buy everything I could, because that is the part of the game i'm craving the most

So I read online that Destiny comes with a month of PS+? Is this true for the digital version as well? Need to know if I should pull the trigger on this target $40 year of PS+ deal or if I should just wait until Black Friday when it's like $30.

I think it's the guardian edition? I think I saw that in the IGN unboxing

SRTtoZ

I have the NY Giants and some EVE Online to hold me over until 3am EST. STOP with the food pics! I ate a burger already and now I want pizza and fried chicken. JEEZ!

Stoze

I've found that Zaxby's has superior chicken but inferior toast.

I don't doubt it, the toast is easily the best part of Canes. The fries are the worst, they're undercooked sometimes and really plain.

Honestly though I'm not a stickler when it comes to food, everything that's been posted so far looks good to me. That's probably not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom