• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacinoMan

Banned
I have the digital guardian edition preloaded and vanguard armory in my add ons on PS4 but I do not see my expansion pass. Should it be there?

RiverKwai

Anyone else remember that first vidoc where Jason Jones whips out his phone and sees that there's a new mission on Venus or something? Is that still going to be a thing, or is all extra content going to be paid DLC? I'm assuming it's the latter.

They are going to do weekly/special event missions as far as I know. It's not in new areas though.

Omni

Played about 7 hours and now have a rank 11 Titan

Found some snazzy armour. My only compliant is we can't share videos and clips we make on Xbox One. The option to do so is greyed out on all Destiny clips I've made

Plus the forum legacy emblems and preorder codes did not show up in game for me at all. Which is a bummer

Seibmoz

Destiny Gaf be Like
tumblr_mhodgtFvcC1rpxx42o1_500.gif

Well for those who were wondering modding PS4 controllers, I just finish mine up. Took about 15 minutes to do after watching a few tutorials. Going to do the same with the white controller I'll get with my bundle tomorrow. But damn, it feels good. Real good. Can't wait to play tomorrow! :D :D :D

wbKG9ad.jpg
S4zcyRN.jpg

The pic on the right made me throw up a little in my mouth

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Just had my first crucible game and it was the nuts. Helped that I totally fluked it and came out on top of everyone, but it was just so fun to play.

Xeroblade

Well for those who were wondering modding PS4 controllers, I just finish mine up. Took about 15 minutes to do after watching a few tutorials. Going to do the same with the white controller I'll get with my bundle tomorrow. But damn, it feels good. Real good. Can't wait to play tomorrow! :D :D :D

wbKG9ad.jpg
S4zcyRN.jpg

Is it really worth it switching out the sticks? I mean i love my xbox one controller for my pc, but you are saying that the ps4 sticks can't hold up to something like Destiny?

Gattsu25

Banned
I would get in touch with Gamestop before they close for the launch. I have never dealt with getting a code in person from Gamestop. Didn't even know you can buy a digital code from them, are you sure the code they gave you wasnt for the beta? Sorry for the dumb question.

Here's the relevant part of the receipt.
u662FJ1.jpg

I called the store and they said I should wait until 12:01 AM

This was just after they told me that I would be able to redeem it ASAP, however, so it doesn't really instill confidence.

Nor does the fact that the download instructions don't appear to be based on the PS4 but on the original PS3 store design.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Pointy end goes in the bad guy. There, you're all set now, get your Destiny on. :)

good luck
Lol it won't be hard heavy machine gun on a stand and a sight for indirect fire. But still I don't want to feel like shit in the morning :p

Northeastmonk

Gold Member

Those look great. Can you get them with a suede surface?

Stoze

Is it really worth it switching out the sticks? I mean i love my xbox one controller for my pc, but you are saying that the ps4 sticks can't hold up to something like Destiny?

They've held up for me so far through multiple playthroughs of Wolfenstein and The Last of Us, and the beta, but they do feel a little bit small and cheap.

LowParry

I think so. For shooters, having the analogs a little higher works out much better for me with aiming. It's all a matter of perference of what you want to do really. I don't see anything bad with sticking with the PS4 analogs or going with a mod.

So the game is finally unlocked for Italy as well, but the free digital copy deal is not active, apparently some people are buying the game twice since they don't see any other options.
Even if they clearly tell to purchase the PS3 copy on the PS4 store (which is not available), they should've planned this better.

LowParry

Those look great. Can you get them with a suede surface?

There's different kinds of analog sticks out there. Colors. Metal. I might actually change out the molding to mix the white and black controller together. I can't remember the GAFer who did it but showed it off here or in the PS4 mod thread. It's damn sexy.

Here's the relevant part of the receipt.
u662FJ1.jpg

I called the store and they said I should wait until 12:01 AM

This was just after they told me that I would be able to redeem it ASAP, however, so it doesn't really instill confidence.

Nor does the fact that the download instructions don't appear to be based on the PS4 but on the original PS3 store design.

Damn man, I will pray to the Destiny gods for you. Should have bought PSN card and pre-order on PSN. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom