• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeroblade

They've held up for me so far through multiple playthroughs of Wolfenstein and The Last of Us, and the beta, but they do feel a little bit small and cheap.

I think so. For shooters, having the analogs a little higher works out much better for me with aiming. It's all a matter of perference of what you want to do really. I don't see anything bad with sticking with the PS4 analogs or going with a mod.

Thank you, I shall wear them down with some Destiny and decide then if i need to mod.

SDCowboy

No I don't. I much rather prefer honey mustard.

calabash-chicken_600x400.jpg

Still needs gravy instead of that yellow stuff is. The chicken looks amazing though.

stufte

Well for those who were wondering modding PS4 controllers, I just finish mine up. Took about 15 minutes to do after watching a few tutorials. Going to do the same with the white controller I'll get with my bundle tomorrow. But damn, it feels good. Real good. Can't wait to play tomorrow! :D :D :D

wbKG9ad.jpg
S4zcyRN.jpg

Where did you buy your from? I want to make sure they aren't shoddy knock-offs that'll fall apart after a few weeks...

BLCKATK

Damn you Amazon. If only you would deliver my shipment early ;_;

I'll just have to live through all of your joy tonight, brothers and sisters.

E92 M3

I'm paranoid that the reason Activision is being so generous with next gen updates is because they want to suck in as many people as possible into the ecosystem before the real monetization begins. =/

Looked through the store. Not many slim, figure-fitting women's tees. :(

you're telling me there's no shirt in sale that I would wear on a daily basis. I mean on a basic level I want a v-neck. This is why Deus Ex HR did it right, they actually bothered adding some cool looking clothing that is fashionable, not just advertisement for the company.

This message brought to you by Bacon Bits.

Bacon Bits: Make everything better (tm)

d00d3n

UK PS4 here, it unlocked immediately at 12am.
Yes. Booted, got to a screen to accept the EULA and am sitting at a splash screen downloading another 226 Mb from somewhere.
I have, but the servers are not available. Haven't been able to go past the downloading update part.

Thanks, I guess the PS3->PS4 path may take a little longer to activate.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Really ssurprised not many people in here talking about their experience playing the game. What happened to AUSgaf and NZgaf?

Xyrmellon

I apologize if it's been already asked/answered, but since reviewers are playing out in the wild, has anyone given Xbox One impressions yet? Curious to see how great the differences are between the two systems.

Are you able to download early the Gamestop preorder or only if you purchase it off PSN? I want to preload the game and want to make sure I can with Gamestop or Amazon.

The thread is moving fast so this might have been answered; but you can only preload if you purchase from the PSN store.

you're telling me there's no shirt in sale that I would wear on a daily basis. I mean on a basic level I want a v-neck. This is why Deus Ex HR did it right, they actually bothered adding some cool looking clothing that is fashionable, not just advertisement for the company.

This message brought to you by Bacon Bits.

Bacon Bits: Make everything better (tm)
I want more stuff like that House of Devils tank top.

MJLord

Pretty sure UK PSN is down. I can't open the store and my PS4 is saying "Only users who have a licence for this application can start it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom