• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac84

Went to midnight launch last night, got home and promised myself I was ‘just going to download the patch’ in preparation for tomorrow. Fast forward 9 hours later and I’m sitting at work in a zombie-like haze on less than 3 hours sleep. #worth-it

SnakeEyes

Banned
Really ssurprised not many people in here talking about their experience playing the game. What happened to AUSgaf and NZgaf?
I'm still waiting for the goddamn Courier to deliver my Ghost Edition. I'm constantly refreshing the Tracking page... >.>

Wookieomg

We're in the final stretch guys! I've got about 7 and a half hours left myself. Gonna binge on some One Piece until the glorious gates are opened.

Last time I'm gonna whore myself out for anybody that hasn't added me!

PSN: xXRaceBannonXx

drew713

Going to be stuck at work for the next 12 hours. Anyone else just going to keep refreshing this thread until your game comes in?

Kane1345

Right time for bed ready for the post tomorrow and Destiny.

See ya tomorrow you crazy bunch.

Add me if you wanna PSN: Kane_1345

Tubie

Wonder if it's risky showing up to Gamestop right at midnight. I did it with GTAV and had to get in a line of 200+ people.

Respect

Head to the gym and when I get back there is a chicken war in full swing...what happened? Hype has turned Destiny into chicken wars...where does Colonel Sanders stand in all of this?

EDIT: Grammar, I fail at it.

E92 M3

Went to midnight launch last night, got home and promised myself I was ‘just going to download the patch’ in preparation for tomorrow. Fast forward 9 hours later and I’m sitting at work in a zombie-like haze on less than 3 hours sleep. #worth-it

Happens to me every single time after a midnight launch. "Just going to watch the intro and setup the game for tomorrow."

jwk94

You are so right my friend!

large.jpg

I made this on Friday it was so damn good.

What is that?

Mazre

Just popping in to say boo on Sony (and most likely Activision) for this silly PSN release. Servers are live, softwares on my system, let's do this.

Shout out to my fellow bubble-bros. Titans ftw.

Mazre_ for anyone who'll be playing on Eastern time and looking for more PSN friends. Would love to try end game PvE at some point with gaffers.

Namikaze1

Head to the gym and when I get back there is a chicken war in full swing...what happened? Hype has turned Destiny into chicken wars...where is Colonel Sanders stand in all of this?
He's watching from afar as all these gaffers fight over which chicken is the best. ;)

taco543

So just checked amazon my Ps4 bundle still hasn't shipped and I may not receive it tomorrow after all because I called them about it too late, but at least my ghost edition is still on track to be here tomorrow, and already have my launch ps4 to play it on.

DAMN FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

So... big holiday this week so I am at the In Laws doing my duties as a son in law (not an issue, they are really sweet to me and wonderful people). The festivities ends today, Tuesday (North Americas Monday), so the game plan was for us to head back into town tonight and be back maybe 3 hours or so from the game's launch. My wife's boss called and gave her an extra day off for travel.... now I am here until Wednesday.... Guardians.... please kick ass in my absence...

NJShadow

DestinyGAF, hold me. I am starting to get concerned about my PS4 bundle!

gasp.gif

It'll be fine. The same thing happened for me with the PS4 launch. Mine is still showing as pre-ordered, then all of a sudden I got an e-mail from Amazon stating that it's going to be shipped together with another item I bought for my parents, so it's definitely on its way! (At least according to the tracking info for Grass Energy Green Superfood Lemon Lime Flavor, 7.4-Ounce Tub, lol.)

I was so worried about not getting my shipment notice for nothing. It's flying in from Richmond, BC which is quite far from Toronto, but it's getting delivered before 12, meaning that by the time I get off my lectures it'll be waiting for me. PERFECT.

deafmedal

Amazon box yesterday, not Destiny... fuck you :(
Amazon box today, not Destiny... double fuck you :mad:
There was room in that big ass box you jerks, wastin' gas and ruining the environment. I blame Obama
*runs to room with arms flailing and throws face into pillow*

I already hate work tomorrow. Should just buy on PSN and call out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom