• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
CjBbfFnh.jpg
AHA (I added the check mark -_-)

Was just at Gamestop a few hours ago...there was at least 15 people outside the store already waiting. Its possible that some of those people were in line to get their hands on MX vs. ATV: Supercross, but its probably for Destiny. Probably.

Less than 5 hours.

Xeroblade

Was just at Gamestop a few hours ago...there was at least 15 people outside the store already waiting. Its possible that some of those people were in line to get their hands on MX vs. ATV: Supercross, but its probably for Destiny. Probably.

Less than 5 hours.

Waiting already? damn this IS serious!

mintyice

I didn't play the Beta at all, but I was wondering if any of the classes feel significantly better than any other. I'm trying to pick out which class I want to play as when it comes out.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Completed all the earth and moon missions. This game has been a real slog to go through. Same damn mission over and over. Venus is up next, if Things dont ramp up then i can see this game getting mediocre reviews across the board.

Just my opinion guys. Dont crucify me.

Typing on phone. Sorry for spelling

Grewitch

If you guys are looking for something to do I recommend downloading Christopher Tin's album Calling All Dawns.

It's a wonderfully beautiful world album with fantastic production.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Always looking for cool music, will see if it's my sort of music.

grimmiq

After the Alpha and Beta, it feels so satisfying to equip lvl10 blues..They used to stare at me from my inventory..mocking me.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Completed all the earth and moon missions. This game has been a real slog to go through. Same damn mission over and over. Venus is up next, if Things dont ramp up then i can see this game getting mediocre reviews across the board.

:(

Are all the digital versions playable right now? Or only in certain areas? If I bought it digitally for the 360 right now, would I be able to play it as soon as it downloads (as well as the free upgrade, of course)?

NoTacos

De-hype train :(

Edit: yeah I don't want to hear anymore impressions until release so I'm bouncing out the thread. I'll see you guys on release

If you haven't already add me on psn: notacosbeykidd

I'll be on all night long.

JB1981

Are you just running through the story in PvE as fast as possible?

Ganhyun

Had planned on not going to the midnight release here, but since I have to be up for a work project at 3 a.m. I figured I might as well go ahead and get it and play for a few hours before doing the project and heading to bed.

lmbotiva

i just preordered this at bestbuy but im kinda regretting it, im more of a single player guy so im hoping that it has a good story and cutscenes and all that jaz that bungie did so good with the halo games

A_Gorilla

Banned
Should I be concerned? On the one hand it still hasn't shipped yet, but on the other my card has been charged and now I have to request cancellation.

OrderStatus.png

:-(

Well for those who were wondering modding PS4 controllers, I just finish mine up. Took about 15 minutes to do after watching a few tutorials. Going to do the same with the white controller I'll get with my bundle tomorrow. But damn, it feels good. Real good. Can't wait to play tomorrow! :D :D :D

wbKG9ad.jpg
S4zcyRN.jpg

Cool. This weekend I'll be doing this for the first time. Adding some metal Xbone style thumbsticks and metal buttons. Oh, and a shady 2000mah battery from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom