• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

That's what I was thinking. Not terrible with a Nova Bomb.

How much time is everyone going to put into their Guardians look..since they aren't seen 99% of the time?

I already know what mine is going to look like -- same as Alpha and Beta (but with blue eyes this time):

nOUjKbV.jpg

Traded in my PS4 and canceled my Destiny pre-order today. Picked up a 3DS XL and 5 games(Both Professor Layton Games, SMTIV, Bravely Default and A Link Between Worlds.)

I'm tired of shooters, I'm tired of these re-hashed games with absolutely no effort.

Man I thought I left GameFaqs.

2 hours left for us EST physical purchasers. My Ghost Edition awaits! I got the only PS4 Ghost Edition my EB Games received.

About 10 people in front of me, not a bad evening too!

Strength and honour Guardians!!!

hawk2025

Not to pile on, but...

I love that the guy that's tired of rehashes and repetition picked up Bravely Default.

Good luck, friend, you will understand this post about 20 hours in! :p

Einbroch

Banned
Xbox One back into the Amazon hourly top 20; first time since March^^ (still below regular PS4 and Destiny bundle, but I hope this means really strong September for current gen^^)

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Why the heck are gift cards the top sellers?

You save no money and Amazon gift cards are more desirable, so you're "trading down".

Seems weird.

Not to pile on, but...

I love that the guy that's tired of rehashes and repetition picked up Bravely Default.

It's hilarious. My brother was loving the game, then 40 hours in went 'oh, again?', then again...then again.

He quit.

hydruxo

Any East Coast GAFers? Feel free to send me a friend request on PS4, I'll need some people to play with for sure.

PSN: hydruxxo

ecurbj

Traded in my PS4 and canceled my Destiny pre-order today. Picked up a 3DS XL and 5 games(Both Professor Layton Games, SMTIV, Bravely Default and A Link Between Worlds.)

I'm tired of shooters, I'm tired of these re-hashed games with absolutely no effort.
gwaW7Xe.jpg

Has to be satire, rught guys!?

You save no money and Amazon gift cards are more desirable, so you're "trading down".

Seems weird.

I convert my Gamestop credit to Amazon Credit.

If I get a itch for something, I can instantly buy PSN credit to fund my account versus using real money.

nib95

Banned
Not to pile on, but...

3 of the 4 games he picked up are rehashes or sequels, whereas Destiny is a new IP. Lol.

Seems weird.

It's hilarious. My brother was loving the game, then 40 hours in went 'oh, again?', then again...then again.

He quit.

It is the only way for "foreigners" like myself to buy PS4 games that are not Japanese. .. and it is tax free^^

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Watching this Blade Dancer stream and if my eyes aren't deceiving me it looks like there's more AA and higher quality motion blur. I am pleased.

E92 M3

I believe in the philosophy that instead of nerfing a good amount, Bungie should have just buffed the weaker items. If everything is OP then all is equal; this man is a strong believer that nerfing weapons takes away from the fun factor. As I mentioned earlier, Bungie loves to do that after betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom