• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
this!!!

Especially when you're beating the other team and he does that um...

"ha-HA.....the crucible is no place for the weak"
he sounds so damn cocky right there, I think its awesome

"St Killamajaro/KILLtacular" is not needed in this game at all, it wouldn't fit with the theme

At first I didn't like him but he grows on you over time. Halo announcer is still the best of all time though.

CREMSteve

Has anyone done the PS3->PS4 digital upgrade yet? I have a PS3 where I'm at and a friend has my PS4. They're trying to preload Destiny but it's just telling them to preorder. Anyone else been able to do this yet or will we have to wait for it to actually unlock?

The upgrade isn't live until Wednesday.

I feel exactly the same as you, but fuck it e-peer pressure and I bought ever Bungie game released.

I let e-peer pressure get to me and I bought Watch_Dogs DIGITALLY on release for PS4. I paid $70 for it. Not that I'm comparing WD to Destiny, a game made by one of my favorite devs of last gen and one that I've actually already tried, but it really isn't on my radar as a 'must play.' I know I wouldn't be playing it after Driveclub comes out and certainly not after GTA V makes it's PS4 debut.

Duxxy3

Because it's easy for foreign PS4 users to load up a US account with money and buy US games for big savings.

Whenever I get anything on PSN or XBL, I get the money from amazon codes. I don't trust either service with my credit card information.

leng jai

Audio mix seems pretty good so far, no glaring faults and some nice heft to the weapons. Revolver in particular feels very good to use.

There's a 250mb update and then the game does a 15gb install with some nice artwork.

WHAT?

Install? That must be the disc version. Phew, scared me for a second. Thought you meant a 15GB download lmao

So just the 250MB update?

Hopefully the servers are ready for that influx. Millions of people downloading 250MB at the same time.

God ... no way the servers are working come 12:00amPST

Grisby

Been lurking this thread all day. Damn if it isn't one of the fastest I've seen on GAF.

Picking up my copy tomorrowwwwwwww.

Picked up my pre-order this morning, can't find a Vanguard voucher/coupon in the case anywhere?

Was it a seperate thing? Did my retailer screw me out of the content?

OK seriously Bungie needs to run with Gordon Ramsey VO pack as dlc I would pay any ridiculous amount of money for that...

Red Guardians.....Blue Guardians......that was your worst performance yet. We couldn't even finish the match.

*sigh*

I want you all to choose 2 Guardians to put up for elimination tonight.

Now fuck off.

Lee

I have this fear that if I go to sleep for four.five hours, the game is going to unlock four.four hours early...

Bravo123

Neo Member
I'm getting disconnected from story missions now!! :(
It's 3:30 in UK. Has the US Destiny released yet?
Might be why the servers are taking a hit all of a sudden.

Hip Hop

"Choose a different credit card. There's a problem using this credit card to split the payment."

Thank You Xbox Live

OPzKfzr.gif

Played up to level 9, a few missions past the beta stuff... I hope the other planets are a bit more fun. The genius pacing and level design of past bungie games is just destroyed by a semi-persistent online world. Strike missions are great, music is great, enemies are totally engaging and fun to fight, a.i is good, the polish and attention to detail is off the fucking charts. But yeah, story missions leave a lot to be desired in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up sub 90 on metacritic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom