• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this. Not being able to pre-load my PS4 version that I'm supposedly getting by buying the PS3 version digitally is driving me insane. Why do I get the feeling that in 4 and a half hours the shit is going to hit the fan and some sort of server issue will delay my next gen version from being available on my account?

Not to mention the wait time I have to endure now. I really wish Bungie would have let us know that we'd be treated to no pre-load on next gen by going this route.

It's not a huge deal since I'm EST; I wouldn't be playing tonight anyway. What I'm worried about is PSN going down or some sort of migration issue.

1337Sauce

Anybody else interested in an Xbox one group at around 1AM Eastern that is just playing to take time, enjoy the world and not rush through the game? Definitely going to do story missions, just looking to not burn through everything for the sake of levelling.

Send me your gamertag if so!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Is this the first time an OT might get to a second one before a game is out or on launch day? Hell GTA V didn't even get this big. It's nuts!!!

zychi

Banned
can americans switch to a different region and unlock their version yet?

or am i stuck waiting til tomorrow to play this on next gen?

hydruxo

Gordon Ramsay should have been the crucible announcer.

8998905fe4c87881891328deca88c65d.jpg

viveks86

So by this time tomorrow i'll be level 20+? Good to know...

Real game is end game, don't care. HYPE

Thats not too bad. Im sure its a lot slower leveling up after the soft cap.

If that's the case then everyone will be using all three classes with variations of race, male or female and looks.

Agreed. Glad that I don't need to grind all day to unlock content (though I probably would for glimmer and loot)

RoKKeR

Played up to level 9, a few missions past the beta stuff... I hope the other planets are a bit more fun. The genius pacing and level design of past bungie games is just destroyed by a semi-persistent online world. Strike missions are great, music is great, enemies are totally engaging and fun to fight, a.i is good, the polish and attention to detail is off the fucking charts. But yeah, story missions leave a lot to be desired in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up sub 90 on metacritic.
Damn... not what I was hoping to hear.

napalmjam

I am really not enjoying this been playing since 1 today (uk) and the missions are so bland also I am returning to places I have just been for another wave of enemies stand off. I bought this for the single/coop part of the game not interested in the crucible, sucks I cant get into it hope everyone else does tho .

gatti-man

I hate this. Not being able to pre-load my PS4 version that I'm supposedly getting by buying the PS3 version digitally is driving me insane. Why do I get the feeling that in 4 and a half hours the shit is going to hit the fan and some sort of server issue will delay my next gen version from being available on my account?

Not to mention the wait time I have to endure now. I really wish Bungie would have let us know that we'd be treated to no pre-load on next gen by going this route.

It's not a huge deal since I'm EST; I wouldn't be playing tonight anyway. What I'm worried about is PSN going down or some sort of migration issue.
Bungie said at earliest next gen versions for old gen buyers will be available at 6pst WEDNESDAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom