• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seibmoz

I am really not enjoying this been playing since 1 today (uk) and the missions are so bland also I am returning to places I have just been for another wave of enemies stand off. I bought this for the single/coop part of the game not interested in the crucible, sucks I cant get into it hope everyone else does tho .
i49TcL8Rgd9f8.gif

I kid :)

Deku Tree

I hate this. Not being able to pre-load my PS4 version that I'm supposedly getting by buying the PS3 version digitally is driving me insane. Why do I get the feeling that in 4 and a half hours the shit is going to hit the fan and some sort of server issue will delay my next gen version from being available on my account?

Not to mention the wait time I have to endure now. I really wish Bungie would have let us know that we'd be treated to no pre-load on next gen by going this route.

It's not a huge deal since I'm EST; I wouldn't be playing tonight anyway. What I'm worried about is PSN going down or some sort of migration issue.

Bungie said at earliest next gen versions for old gen buyers will be available at 6pst WEDNESDAY.

Tweet @yosp @bungie

#NoDestinyDigitalDelay

My order from Amazon with the LE and white DS4 have shipped and are already in transit 2 hours away in Chester, VA. I was getting nervous for a second since I didn't receive the shipping notice until 15 minutes ago. I shipped it to my job so I could pick it up and leave home early :)

taco543

After watching more Kitchen Nightmares I'm so gawd Damn close to starting a change.org petition to get Gordon Ramsey VO dlc.

Futaba

I'm loving how this game not only gives me something to play but makes blacklisting "review" sites for tripe / poor coverage so much easier.

DocSeuss

:|

Had some gift cards (BIRTHDAY MONTH and also 'cause of a trade I did) so preordered from Gamestop website for PS4. Somehow getting PS3 version. Can't cancel. Emailed Gamestop support.

Finally drove in to Gamestop in town. They can't cancel either, but I preordered the PS4 version with them. Annoyed.

Grassy

Just got home early from work with just over 4 hours to go...gonna cook a big-arse steak and have a few beers in preparation...HYPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom