• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

how do you even pre load? i downloaded the 200 something mb file and it also showed the 18gb file but now its suddenly finished. also its just showing the countdown

Why are people so obsessed with the thread title? It usually isn't anything clever, just an in-joke between the community or a (sometimes obscure) reference to something in the game.

CREMSteve

how do you even pre load? i downloaded the 200 something mb file and it also showed the 18gb file but now its suddenly finished. also its just showing the countdown

Are you on PS4?

Go into Store Management and click on Applications. Click Destiny and it will show you how big the file you have downloaded is. Should be 21GB.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
There's like 10 people waiting outside my best buy so far. I guess everyone went to the multiple gamestops doing it too.

Well, I get to chill in my car the next 40 minutes at least! I'll probably land a shirt for sure.

Foxix Von

Why are people so obsessed with the thread title? It usually isn't anything clever, just an in-joke between the community or a (sometimes obscure) reference to something in the game.

I... I don't actually know.

For some reason though, I'm nearly as hyped to find out the new thread title as I am for the actual game.

Jarmel

Banned
Yeah. Could have also made some more variety in side missions (hunting and stuff).

Also more interaction with the quest givers so it's not just grabbing stuff off a board, would have been immensely beneficial. Instead the game feels like it exhibits the worst traits of MMOs at times. We'll see if that element carries over into the retail version but it sounds like it does.

grimmiq

The boss from the Moon is terrible..It's like they took all the feedback from the Spider Tank boss on Earth..and said.."Let's make the next boss tougher and throw in even more adds! People will love that!"...Spent 20mins fighting him and got him to 70%...I know where the weak point is..but when your Fireteam refuses to kill adds and you're running from 2-4 wizards and 4-6 Knights..fuck that.

What does Frabjous actually even mean or reference?

Frumious_Cloak.jpg

http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/frabjous

The boss from the Moon is terrible..It's like they took all the feedback from the Spider Tank boss on Earth..and said.."Let's make the next boss tougher and throw in even more adds! People will love that!"...Spent 20mins fighting him and got him to 70%...I know where the weak point is..but when your Fireteam refuses to kill adds and you're running from 2-4 wizards and 4-6 Knights..fuck that.
._.

We're you actually prepared for him tho? Like lvl, armor, and weapons wise?

Jarmel

Banned

Well the Raids should be interesting.

Wasn't able to beat Danganronpa 2 after all just like I wanted to before Destiny came in the mail, but managed to get to the last chapter at least.

So, last night without the game uh... Time sure flew from the alpha till now. Time for me to head to bed, got an early start tmrw. By the time I get off class, my copy will be waiting for me at home, so I will be seeing you all star side... Isabeau will finally come back to life as an honourable Warlock.

I won't be joining you all online until about this time tomorrow night, as I have to crash for work tomorrow. You can be sure I'll be right here on GAF, reading everyone's impressions, though. Have a great midnight release and I better see OT2 when I wake up!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Bloody shit Couriers. Had to call them to find out why my package hadn't been delivered yet, and got told the driver would be at my place in 10mins ~_~

#FuckDax01
༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DESTINYHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom