• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafo_

You people and your precious Hunters. What about us... Sunbros?!

Besides, we Firesinger Warlocks are gonna be the ones who'll buff the shit out of you and resurrect you should you die during combat. ;)

And how about that self resurrecting :)
ha_ha.png

I kid, Sunbros

Tovarisc

Besides, we Firesinger Warlocks are gonna be the ones who'll buff the shit out of you and resurrect you should you die during combat. ;)

Last I heard Sunsinger can only resurrect him- / herself, not other players around through special. Did they change super to affect other dead people around us upon triggering resurrection?

LordofPwn

Somethings been bugging me since the beta, North side of the tower had a locked door, and on the map, it looks like it's missing a whole lot of something.

This section could be just for the Trails of Osiris, or more?

Trials of Osiris would be up with the other events like the Iron banner.
I'm hoping theres something beyond that door you are referring to though. Maybe library for Grimoire, or a magical land, or a giant mystery to solve, or maybe even a gun range to test out gear. so many possibilities.

darthbob

Is anyone from DestinyGAF going to Bungie on Monday?

I live somewhat close by (southern WA), and have a full tank of gas and nothing to do that day.

Karl Hawk

Banned
Is anyone from DestinyGAF going to Bungie on Monday?

I live somewhat close by (southern WA), and have a full tank of gas and nothing to do that day.

If you're going, don't forget to give us some impressions.

Considering I live on the other side of the world, I can't join sadly. ;(

Somethings been bugging me since the beta, North side of the tower had a locked door, and on the map, it looks like it's missing a whole lot of something.

This section could be just for the Trails of Osiris, or more?

This Sector was open during the "iron banner" event

darthbob

If you're going, don't forget to give us some impressions.

Considering I live on the other side of the world, I can't join sadly. ;(

In all honesty I probably won't go if I have no one to go with. I'm a mess at directions so I'd need a navigator in my car to help out.

Wish you could go though!

Karl Hawk

Banned
If I remember correctly, you gain entry to Trials of Osiris through a specific coin which you buy from Crucible Handler for 1 Mote of Light each.

Lee

I've decided to go
Hunter
95% sure after seeing blink in action. That plus triple jumps makes for some crazy mobility as a blade dancer.
Excellent. You won't regret it

I don't know. Today's Dust Palace Strike video made bladedancer look pretty weak. Maybe just a really high level enemy, or he's blocking it?

I'm happy to be going gunslinger. Especially if I can get my hands on that helmet that gives your golden gun a fourth round.

Here's my Warlock too:

I was pretty certain upto now that my Titan would return as an Exo, but now I'm wondering if I should bring back Emeraladis as a Titan too. Hmmm, decisions, decisions...will have to see if they updated the Customization and how I feel on the day.

Are we going to talk about your Warlock looking like Rihanna?

-Snooze-

Banned
Finally able to pre order ... sadly whilst PSN was down I attempted to download both the limited edition and standard just to see if one of them worked, now PSN is working again it's charged me for the limited edition :(
Game best be good

I don't know. Today's Dust Palace Strike video made bladedancer look pretty weak. Maybe just a really high level enemy, or he's blocking it?

I'm happy to be going gunslinger. Especially if I can get my hands on that helmet that gives your golden gun a fourth round.

My super hardly did any damage to the strike bosses in the beta.
Considering that I think the hunter did pretty good.

Karl Hawk

Banned
Earv, A friendly advice if you don't mind. ;)

Use minus instead since photobucket works like shit and I can't see your pics in the way they're supposed to be.

Still a total load of BS!

"Destiny is a ten year planned franchise" they say.

Its ludicrous to think we'll never get to hear more of O'Donnell's contributions for all the rest of the time this franchise goes. Unless, something is drastically altered.

It really is a shame :( I was hopeful that 343 studios would pick him up for the next Halo!

KevinG

I now have my wife's permission to attempt Target or Walmart on Tuesday for a Ghost Edition (PS4). Amazon, you've let me down.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but it looks like the servers will go online on Monday at 5AM PST.

EDIT: Here's a source and quote....

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/09/03/destiny-review

Because Destiny is an online-only game that requires servers to be up and populated to get a sense of what the experience will be like, we won't be able to play it until the servers get switched on for the Australian launch at 5:00 AM Pacific time on Monday, September 8.

Pastry

Banned

That's a special enemy, yellow health bar, so that's why it looks like the bladedancer is doing so little damage.

Magwik

Banned
Well, just switched my GameStop pre-order to a digital one. If it doesn't unlock at 12am EST I'll still go to the midnight probably.

Sylas

The hype machine has officially bowled me over. Gonna go to the Bungie thing on Monday if this interview I have in the area pans out. If not, I am thankful to have lost a job for once. Destiny all week, baby. I am prepared to lose my life to this game for a little bit.

Tovarisc

GAME offering X1 deal that if you purchase X1 (without kinect) + Destiny you will get Halo: The Master Chief Collection on top for free.

Bundle costs £350 and offer is available up to Monday 15th September 2014.

Click

kidko

You people and your precious Hunters. What about us... Sunbros?!

Maaaaan. "Firesinger" is terrible. I hope they change it back :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom