• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
5 horns and the Relic holder using his super. I wonder if Atheon could be killed in a single Time's Vengeance? Curious to test these things.

5 horns and the Relic holder using his super. I wonder if Atheon could be killed in a single Time's Vengeance? Curious to test these things.

Atheon has been killed in a single TV on hard mode (17 seconds to be exact).

They only had 4 GHs. I want to try it with 6 GHs + illuminated WoL (relic holder can drop it and fire two GHs then pick back up). Speaking of which...

PS4 Team to set new Atheon hard mode kill record (hopefully)

Requirements: PS4, Lv 30, and maxed GHorn. We probably need at least 1-2 more Defenders, but more the merrier. So far I've talked to:

1.) Me- Defender
2.) Astro
3.) LordofPwn
4.)
5.)
6.)

We would only need the Atheon checkpoint then it would be easy to get a bunch of cracks at it. Just have to figure out the perfect positioning so everyone can have I-WoL + TsV + clear line of sight for GH.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Did you say you still needed Ice breaker? That's how I feel about that gun. It's popular already and I have it, but if Xur sells it it's better for everyone doing PVE!

But please, please sell The Last Word or Horn. I want to actually spend my coins this week.
i need ice breaker to supply my other specials XD

They only had 4 GHs. I want to try it with 6 GHs + illuminated WoL (relic holder can drop it and fire two GHs then pick back up). Speaking of which...

Requirements: PS4, Lv 30, and maxed GHorn. We probably need at least 1-2 more Defenders, but more the merrier. So far I've talked to:

1.) Me- Defender
2.) Astro
3.) LordofPwn
4.)
5.)
6.)

We would only need the Atheon checkpoint then it would be easy to get a bunch of cracks at it. Just have to figure out the perfect positioning so everyone can have I-WoL + TsV + clear line of sight for GH.

Would love to join but I'm only at level 29 :c. This will be glorious though. Can't wait to see how long it takes haha.

ocean

Banned

1.) Me- Defender
2.) Astro
3.) LordofPwn
4.)
5.)
6.)

If the horn is sold this week I'd be down for that. Id just need a few days to max it.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Requesting @bungie for GHorn is probably a good idea. I remember people asked for Suros Regime and it was on sale that day. Maybe it's not so random after all.

SkylineRKR

Requesting @bungie for GHorn is probably a good idea. I remember people asked for Suros Regime and it was on sale that day. Maybe it's not so random after all.

Its not Random:

http://forums.planetdestiny.com/index.php?/topic/26339-xur-items-are-chosen/

They're basically holding off what people wants the most. Though they could be trolling as they did put Suros up twice. Perhaps to even the PvP balance? But they're obviously full aware and they know how Horn breaks the PvE so I say they won't sell that thing ever again.

Hoping for The Last Word, is the only thing left that i really want, but nope, it will probably be Red Death...or Truth again lol, Gjallarhorn would be nice too, not for me, i already have one, but the more team members with one, the better.

Did my last Nightfall yesterday, the new (or maybe old, in any case, new for us) cheesy strategy works well, one as bait under the ramp (better with Patience and Time), the others over the flat portion on the left mountain just at the entrance where nobody can reach you, only the snipers, so the thing goes really fast, maybe 10 minutes shooting the poor thing in the face with our arc snipers, my reward, vanguard pulse rifle, Bad Seed Down, coud be better but hey, could be a lot worse too, i´ll try it a bit before sharding it.

Played the raid up to the gorgons with one of my alts too, as usual, shards and more shards, but this time the templar gave me something new, Found Verdict, this thing has to be the shit in pvp, non exotic with full auto? damn...

ocean

Banned
Its not Random:

They're basically holding off what people wants the most. Though they could be trolling as they did put Suros up twice. Perhaps to even the PvP balance? But they're obviously full aware and they know how Horn breaks the PvE so I say they won't sell that thing ever again.
I think Ice Breaker breaks PvE even harder and they sold that too... I seriously doubt they'd refrain from ever selling the Horn again. Given the limited pool of weapons in Xur's inventory I'd expect it again sometime within the next month.

SkylineRKR

I think Ice Breaker breaks PvE even harder and they sold that too... I seriously doubt they'd refrain from ever selling the Horn again. Given the limited pool of weapons in Xur's inventory I'd expect it again sometime within the next month.

They sold IB once. Just like Horn. And I think they didn't realize their power when everyone is rocking it. I remember a time when Solar burn events were still a thing.

Its not Random:

They can't even stay consistent and just let RNG decide our fate? They have to keep some level of control over it to troll us I see. If we just keep getting Red Death and Truth over and over, I'm just going to stop playing until the DLC is out.

Did the normal raid on my Hunter, got shards, energy, Hunter boots, VoC (have it already), Hezen Vengeance (FINALLY) and chatterwhite.

Thanks for the raid guys!

ocean

Banned
Ballerhorn and Icebreaker will never be seen again from Xur.
Well of Bungie is seriously nervous about them breaking the game I'd much rather them not be sold than to have them nerfed. I'd sooner wait months for a lucky drop than buy a gimped version.

SkylineRKR

Ballerhorn and Icebreaker will never be seen again from Xur.

The guy says there is a plan to it all. And I think the plan with IB and Horn is that they are too strong when a full fireteam is rocking it, so I think you're right.

The plan with Suros was probably the lot of complaints, and when everyone has it, well its even. And Suros doesn't break PvP as much as IB and Horn break PvE (and their lovechild VoG in particular). Many times I switch to Shadow Price and Pocket/Invective and notice I get far better results.

1.) Me- Defender
2.) Astro
3.) LordofPwn
4.)
5.)
6.)

I'm in! 30 Titan, maxed Ghorn both subs maxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom