• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Word?

9EX11I7.gif

TLW is definitely a nice consolation prize for not being Gjallarhorn, but that just means Xur is bringing the bad boy Gjally next week.

The Last Word! Good thing I got it from this week's nightfall so I don't have to buy it. I'm real happy that everyone else has the chance to get it too if they want to.

I really am!

Trust me!

Greenymac

Atheon has been killed in a single TV on hard mode (17 seconds to be exact).

They only had 4 GHs. I want to try it with 6 GHs + illuminated WoL (relic holder can drop it and fire two GHs then pick back up). Speaking of which...

PS4 Team to set new Atheon hard mode kill record (hopefully)

Requirements: PS4, Lv 30, and maxed GHorn. We probably need at least 1-2 more Defenders, but more the merrier. So far I've talked to:

1.) Me- Defender
2.) Astro
3.) LordofPwn
4.)Greenymac
5.)
6.)

We would only need the Atheon checkpoint then it would be easy to get a bunch of cracks at it. Just have to figure out the perfect positioning so everyone can have I-WoL + TsV + clear line of sight for GH.

I could help out too!

SkylineRKR

TLW and Alpha Lupi. Was bent on getting both this week. RNG fucked me over, Xur saved the day. And Bungie was trolling to some extent, they talked as if they weren't going to sell last word.

Zocano

Ha. Getting super fucked on everything but the gun.

The Last Word is nice, I guess. I wasn't hunting for it but it is nice to have.

What I'm really missing is Gjallarhorn and Ice Breaker though ):

I need to get a bunch of motes of light now so I can try and luck my way into Helm of Saint 14

SharkJAW

I slightly prefer the Vex to TLW, and that's probably going to hold even more true now that TLW is going to run rampant in PvP. Just wait on that Vex buff. Just wait...

Swag

Best part about xur this week are the shotgun / Hand Cannon telemetries.

Finally I'll have incentive to level up Invective / Universal Remote and TLW / Thorn.

Now just need Fusion rifle and Sniper.

Steroyd

Aww shit, just spent all my strange coins on nonsense not realising that I had the chest of alpha lupi for my Titan, not my hunter, now I have to rely on RNGesus in the next 2 days to get more. :(.

SharkJAW

Aww shit, just spent all my strange coins on nonsense not realising that I had the chest of alpha lupi for my Titan, not my hunter, now I have to rely on RNGesus in the next 2 days to get more. :(.
For end game content, alpha lupi is probably the worst exotic chest piece, if that makes you feel better.

Zakalwe

Banned
Is here anyone on who needs to run the heroic weekly 3x?

Was putting it off to see what Xur had. Would like a 2nd TLW for my alt!

Also many people are going to drop TLW when it doesn't give them the same results as Regime. It takes much more focus to use well, it's not going to be as popular imo.

exYle

I love this gun.
I love the sounds it makes.
I love the unique animations.
I love Xur.
I love Bungie.
I love you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom