• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBO1112

I think this is why I cant connect on Xbox One. Here is the issues from xbox love status.

Accessing or retrieving data stored using cloud storage

Joining other Xbox Live members in online games

Managing friends lists and tracking what friends are doing

Sending text messages to other Xbox Live members

Unlocking achievements

Viewing achievements

EL CUCO

There's no way Thorn was inadvertently nerfed. It's still a beast in Ironbanner...atleast in my hands it is ;) having no trouble out gunning Suros.

void666

Banned
Nightfall report:

1 - Patience & time
2 - Symbiote achlyophage
3 - Armamentarium

3 exotics. Great. Too bad i already had all 3...
At least atheon gave me a plan c. Something new at last.

noomi

Anyone else notice that gathering materials while on patrol is immensely faster now?

Seems the spawn rates for materials are MUCH quicker, same for chest locations as well. 15 minute got me 60 helium filaments...

zewone

Raid was good to me.

I got the gloves and boots I needed so I now have all 3 classes at level 30.

But, best of all...

GJALLARHORN!!!

Anyone else notice that gathering materials while on patrol is immensely faster now?

Seems the spawn rates for materials are MUCH quicker, same for chest locations as well. 15 minute got me 60 helium filaments...

Yeah I didn't know if it was just luck or is the increased spawn rates... Was farming relic iron and got over 80+ in about 20 minutes. A bunch of those super chests aswell, scored a legendary from one of them! My first since the loot patch.

How do you guys have multiple characters and never get confused by the different jumps. I decided to start a Hunter and I've been playing that for a while. Switched back to my main Warlock and I could not figure out the glide to save my life. I was so pissed but I figured out I just wasn't tapping X again after the first jump.

I was 100% sure that the patch had broken something or maybe my controller was broken. If it wasn't so blistering cold outside I would've gotten in my car and just go buy a new one at Wal mart for no damn reason.

Anyways it's way easier to get a second character from 20 to 26 compared to the first one. It's even easier from 20 to 26 than getting to 20. As soon as the hunter I was playing it 20, I just equipped two legendaries and an exotic and it shot to 25 instantly. It felt so freaking good. Just need legendary boots now.

X-Frame

Someone else commented on this, good news! This plus whatever mat exchange economy they plan on rolling out will help a lot with the farming grinds.

How do you guys have multiple characters and never get confused by the different jumps. I decided to start a Hunter and I've been playing that for a while. Switched back to my main Warlock and I could not figure out the glide to save my life. I was so pissed but I figured out I just wasn't tapping X again after the first jump.

I was 100% sure that the patch had broken something or maybe my controller was broken. If it wasn't so blistering cold outside I would've gotten in my car and just go buy a new one at Wal mart for no damn reason.

Anyways it's way easier to get a second character from 20 to 26 compared to the first one. It's even easier from 20 to 26 than getting to 20. As soon as the hunter I was playing it 20, I just equipped two legendaries and an exotic and it shot to 25 instantly. It felt so freaking good. Just need legendary boots now.

You get used to it. When I first created my titan my warlock felt so slow when I went back to him.

My main is a warlock. Didn't even start my Titan until I had all the legendary/exotic armor ready. I have all my hunter gear as well so I will be creating one soon

Raid was nice to me today.
Hezen Vengeance
Praedyth Timepiece
Vex Mythoclast
Timebreaker
Raid Helmet (my 3rd)

I just need the raid fusion rifle now and that's it.

Timepiece is all I need. Hope I get it tonight. 18 gatekeeper clears so far and no luck. Don't have the vex either. Guess that's a raid weapon as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom