• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstevens

Anyone running normal raid? 29 titan with max weapons

Also.. Question. Would a maxed vanquisher VIII be better in the raid than a non-upgraded Atheon's Epilogue?

todd360

Jlfw9hm.jpg

They joined at last boss and got killed pretty much immediately. This game. I can't. Where's my praxic Fire you piece of crap game?

HighOnPCP

Did Nightfall two times and got useless purple weapons both times...helped out a friend with it afterwards and he got FIVE coins...I thought I had shit luck with it geez.

Dave_6

I've currently got GTAV installing but I want to do the Nightfall and maybe the weekly before I dig into it. PSN is DaveS78.

That was a weird jump in logic. I didn't say anything of the sort. The guy asked why people gave him shit for camping with a sniper. I told him exactly why.
Where's the jump in logic? You said sniping is a joke, and that this is not a game where sniping takes skill. And that when two people are engaging in something that does take reactions and hand eye coordination, it's upsetting to be killed by a third party using a sniper rifle. And this was in reply to someone implying that someone didn't want him camping with a sniper.

Sniping doesn't take skill = easy
Someone on the same team using melee and other distracting attacks on a teammate who is camping with a sniper = don't do that

You're saying sniping is easy to do, so don't do that.

E92 M3

I've currently got GTAV installing but I want to do the Nightfall and maybe the weekly before I dig into it. PSN is DaveS78.

Lol - I've been installing GTA and playing Destiny. Good stuff.

--

Am I the only one to be mad that raid gauntlets perks are broken? I really liked throwing grenades further and reloading snipers quickly.

todd360

And we all know you don't. :p

I will chase the string holding praxic fire forever if I have to. Also sorry I didn't play with you guys. I didn't notice the invite until it was to late. I kinda want to play gta 5 story now. I'm not sure how much I'm gonna play Destiny until dlc now. Maybe we can put together an iron banner group on Saturday. I would like to play some banner atleast

Sullichin

Just got Monte Carlo (my second) from an IB match.

I'm like 7 wins from rank 4, then I just have to farm planetary mats for the rest of my life to get to level 30.

With everyone being level 28, 29, 30 in Iron Banner with maxed out weapons, it feels very "equalized" just like the regular Crucible. Am I off?

With everyone being level 28, 29, 30 in Iron Banner with maxed out weapons, it feels very "equalized" just like the regular Crucible. Am I off?
I've been doing fine, but I certainly notice the differences. Getting one shot by axion bolt is driving me fucking bananas.

Like seriously, that is the most annoying grenade in the game and easily my most hated ability in the game.

I will chase the string holding praxic fire forever if I have to. Also sorry I didn't play with you guys. I didn't notice the invite until it was to late. I kinda want to play gta 5 story now. I'm not sure how much I'm gonna play Destiny until dlc now. Maybe we can put together an iron banner group on Saturday. I would like to play some banner atleast
You need to send Bungie that letter
Or I'll do it for you

Level differences are definitely more noticeable (i.e. at all) this time, but it also doesn't feel extreme in any way. Ran into a few 24-26s who were still holding their own just fine.

PvP can be a ton of fun, it's really just the same as the raid where you need to find a good group. Had a blast playing with all the Gaffers today for sure.

Anyone wanna do a hard raid? I wanna know if I'm grinding this iron banner glove for a reason

1. ToastyToast (psn: toasty_T) 29 Titan

We're killing it. You're missing out. Got to rank 4 (from 3 lol) just today. Shouldn't take me too long to get to 5.

Level differences are definitely more noticeable (i.e. at all) this time, but it also doesn't feel extreme in any way. Ran into a few 24-26s who were still holding their own just fine.

PvP can be a ton of fun, it's really just the same as the raid where you need to find a good group. Had a blast playing with all the Gaffers today for sure.

Did you guys have better luck after I left? I really do feel like there is some skill matching behind the scenes. I couldn't gain any traction playing with a group of pros like you guys, but when I went in on my own I did pretty well. I think the people that get matched up with you are top tier PvP players.

Anyone have experience with VoC in IB? It's the only primary I have maxed at the moment. (Well I have a maxed Vex Mytho and Dr Nope...)

I think I have like 48 regular bounties waiting for me when I get home so I can probably max a new weapon first. Any suggestions?

Suros Regime, The Last Word, or Thorn? I'm guessing with the HC nerfs I'll go with Suros, but fig and nik's posts allude to something about Suros. Them being everywhere, but not really saying if they were doing well or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom