• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverHeat

« generous god »
In less then 24h I got to level 27 hunter on XBOX ONE and after 5 days of play time on PS4 Im still 29 and 3/4 missing my Raid Boot....screw you RNG

spyder_ur

Do you only get the legendary special sparrow on one of your characters? I got it on my alt because that was the first character I played today. It's not on my Warlock.

Mindlog

GAF Iron Banner team was full before I could respond to the invite.

Doing well solo though. Mostly high k/d and wins. Know I would be doing better if I wasn't such a stubborn bastard and gave up on the Thorn until it is fixed.

Are Iron Banner Bounties also boosted by temper?
Came to a dumb realization. No point turning in Iron Banner Bounties today. Might even skip tomorrow too. Turn them in when the boost is higher. More than half way done with level 4 though so it might not be necessary.

X-Frame

GAF Iron Banner team was full before I could respond to the invite.

Doing well solo though. Mostly high k/d and wins. Know I would be doing better if I wasn't such a stubborn bastard and gave up on the Thorn until it is fixed.

Are Iron Banner Bounties also boosted by temper?
Came to a dumb realization. No point turning in Iron Banner Bounties today. Might even skip tomorrow too. Turn them in when the boost is higher. More than half way done with level 4 though so it might not be necessary.

I was thinking of doing this but if every single bounty today for IB were for the +100 Rep / + 5,000 XP then it's a good chance that most of the IB ones will be similar, if not all of them.

And seeing as how you can get Tempered every day for just 1 measly Mote of Light, I figured it wasn't worth saving the bounties and just turning them in each day.

I don't want it where if I save the bounties, tomorrow has duplicates and then I can't complete them over again.

Ghazi

I was thinking of doing this but if every single bounty today for IB were for the +100 Rep / + 5,000 XP then it's a good chance that most of the IB ones will be similar, if not all of them.

And seeing as how you can get Tempered every day for just 1 measly Mote of Light, I figured it wasn't worth saving the bounties and just turning them in each day.

I don't want it where if I save the bounties, tomorrow has duplicates and then I can't complete them over again.
Wait, so you CAN buy more than one Tempered?

WipedOut

Nightfall reward - 10 ascendant energy. I guess payback for all the good fortune of last week. After the first part we completed the walker and prime in less than 10 minutes. fully upgraded P&T does wonders.

LordofPwn

OMG this new sparrow is amazing, especially when landing a trick gives you boost and makes a chime and replenishes the meter. Tony Hawk Pro Sparrow 2K14!

Level 30 Warlock here looking to do Nightfall and Weekly. Dont have any great arc weapons though, so looking for some help to get through it fast.

PSN dawnoflife

zenbot

Man, is Iron Banner as a level 22 with a level 16 blue auto rifle ever fun. It takes me two golden gun shots or rockets to put down a level 28. TWO! It takes a clip and a half of headshots from an auto rifle to put down anyone of reasonable level. Most of the time I just try to tag opposition players and then pray an appropriately levelled team mate can get me the assist. I've been able to maintain a mostly reasonable KD ratio through playing in the most conservative possible fashion and it's been genuinely exciting. Completely different to how I usually play Crucible. Great stuff.

I think it's been helped by what I assume is an influx of players that haven't played a lot of crucible, so I'm advantaged by map knowledge. If I were up against more experienced opponents I'd be spending all my time getting scraped off the walls, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom