• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first IB match today with randoms:

iIi5TPtzYOG1E.png

The Churros is still a good weapon to use online, I see. Haven't touched it in a while.

EL CUCO

Been trying to win a match so I can unload these medallions before going to bed but I cant even buy a win right now :(

I'm the only one to hold down control points and go positive most of the time...everyone else wants to play call of duty :/

Rixa

Nightfall what a joke :p. Last week got Venation III, this week 10 coins. Atleast there is that NF exp boost.

Then to normal raid. Got few energy & shards, raid boots, Praedyth's Revenge (my first lege 2ndary weapon), Atheons Epiloque (2 raids done, 2 AEs) and Chatterwhite (again).

After that I did weekly got 9 coins more.

Iam swimming in coins (over 60). Sadly I started to play ~3 weeks ago so no luck with Xur (Exo rpg and TLW, didnt buy them), before those I didnt have enough coins to buy anything.

Only things Ive bought from Xur are 2 helmet engrams, 1st was to Hunter (my next char), 2nd was to my Warlock (which Iam playing). "Flyhelmet" (Apostheosis Veil) is kinda ugly.

Yesterday I leveled Cryptach and got rare engrams, one turned to be rare shader "Frostfire". Even that ugly pot looks okish with that colour, beautiful shader colour \o_

Looks in game even better than in Bungies webpage:

lol, just finished a normal raid the first run atheon teleported no one he just kept sending in supplicants and opening the timestream.

tried to beat him without time's vengeance but we just wiped and did it normally.

got shards and that ship tho, lol.

Got 9 strange coins yesterday from Nightfall, what a joke :D

But thanks to an amazing Raid team, we rushed through Hard Mode in one hour flat racking me up with gloves and the helmet. Finally some progress :D

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I beat Sepiks Prime 6 times in a row (3 nightfall, 3 weekly) with GraverobberX and Dave1988. I hate this strike.

"The Fallen will continue to claw at the walls of our city unless we strike them down. Beneath the ruins of the Cosmodrome, in the shadow of an old colony ship, we've located the House of Devils' lair, and the High Servitor, feeding them their strength. We must destroy this machine god, and send their souls screaming back to Hell."

Yea yeah ok.

srusli

I've done raid normal 4 times now... and has not been blessed with any drops of vog armors whatsoever... yet my friends almost completed his set beside the helm offcourse. Just asking, will the game consider teams with some members having the armors and giving me better chances of getting them on the next game ? Possible for him to own 2 same armor vog sets ?? Anyone ?? Thanks.

I've done raid normal 4 times now... and has not been blessed with any drops of vog armors whatsoever... yet my friends almost completed his set beside the helm offcourse. Just asking, will the game consider teams with some members having the armors and giving me better chances of getting them on the next game ? Possible for him to own 2 same armor vog sets ?? Anyone ?? Thanks.

No its completely random

NeOak

No. He was blessed by RNGesus and you weren't.

Zakalwe

Banned
Played in a group with five Americans for IB last night and had terrible delay and hit reg.

Host was American. I take it I was being matched with people further away because of that?

"The Fallen will continue to stay idle within the walls of our city unless we hide in the green cave and strike them down. Beneath the ruins of the Cosmodrome, we must snipe a regular Devil Walker from the window. And find the High Servitor, feeding them their strength. We must destroy this slightly scaled up normal Servitor, and send their souls screaming back to Orbit."

fixed.

NeOak

Played in a group with five Americans for IB last night and had terrible delay and hit reg.

Host was American. I take it I was being matched with people further away because of that?
Destiny uses the Fireteam leader's real world location to find people and matchmaking.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great matches with everyone, especially against that one team that just would not stop trying to take B on Blind Watch. That suicidal devotion :p
this here one
i've never seen anything like it. it's like they were communicating, but the guy leading their team was just like "no, you idiots, just take b, keep hitting b over and over again, you'll see, it wins the entire match"

TURBO1112

Played some Iron Banne tonight. Played 7 games, won 5. Not bad playing with all randoms. Though randoms are frustrating. What are these Iron Medallions?

Spiders

What's the best way to farm glimmer these days?

I spent nearly all my glimmer buying green crap to dismantle for sapphire wire, and now I need about 20000 glimmer to buy the IB boots and gauntlets,

What? Is it confirmed you can just buy it again after it ends?
That's crazy, should buy it every day if so...
Does it also boost IB bounties?

It costs a mote of light each time so not everyone would be willing to spend them. I have tonnes of em, but others may not

If you guys get a spot on your IB team can I get an invite, I'm totally a pro 1337 elite level pvp'er. Just ask Rawr he'll vouch for me j/k. Oh PSN gamertag is YzeNup

man after playing Iron Banner with teams, having that amazing communication and coordination, I'll find it hard to go back to playing regular Crucible alone. It's makes a huge difference just to be able to talk and discuss strategies.

Had fun with these guys.

yup, any time! Great way to cap off the matches. Going undefeated!

Had fun with these guys.

ibYnU3h8A8vWx.png

It's pretty decent in IB, but once I go into normal Crucible it sucks. Keep Iron Banner forever, Bungie.
Yeah sorry it was only a few matches. But will send you an invite next time I am on.

If you guys get a spot on your IB team can I get an invite, I'm totally a pro 1337 elite level pvp'er. Just ask Rawr he'll vouch for me j/k. Oh PSN gamertag is YzeNup
Only bad thing is taking your time switching gears around for your alts :p

LordofPwn

mmmssooooogoood.

calling it a night on this one

you gotta take b, the objective of iron banner is to take b

-Good game guys! awesome playing with everyone.

Edit: LOL Didnt see Hawk post that victory!
Great games guys! Thanks for the invite. Finally able to convert those medallions. Got another Suros from that one on blind watch too. Anyways It's almost 3am here so I'm off for now. Later today I'll do 2 more nightfalls, if anyone wants to tag along. The Supremacy kicks ass if you have an arc one. Way better than patience and time imo.

Midas

Sapphire wire farming? Strike playlist? What's the most effective approach? First time I'm out of material. I have 1757 hadronic essence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom