• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rank 3. Thanks guys. :)

I think I did pretty well using the Vanquisher while everybody has raid weapons and most are higher level than me.

KodaRuss

Had some unbelievable drops today.

Iron Banner- Birth of History Ship, Timurs Lash Handcannon and Jodors Hammer Machine Gun

Hard Raid x2- Pratorian Foil Fusion Rifle, Hunter Glovesx4 (same raid, crazy...), Hunter Helm, Warlock Gloves, Vex Mythocast and Gjallarhorn.

Felt bad for the friends I was playing with but wow what a day. Only need a few more exotic weapons and I will have them all. Still need to run the raid on my Titan and do the nightfall twice more.

phen0m24

Great raid tonight with Scarletham, Hoodbury, DrLawyerCop, Appletz and mupodpsn.

Picked up shards
another Last Word
and
Corrective Measure
Chatterwhite.

Holy crap I think we finished in less than an hour too. FUN raid guys!!!

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
So, Xbone gets a free trial!
Gonna be playing this on that console now.

Maybe I'll try to get another character up to level 30.

Butane123

Sorry guys, I just have to brag:

AHmd1gL.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn that atheon! 2nd HM raid done. another timebreaker and helm XD But I got red death from a chest. ice breaker from my nightfall earlier.
From the Raid? What's left on your list?
Hrmm. Major acquisitions in the last 4 days with the Mythoclast, Ice Breaker, and Red Death.

To complete my exotic weapons collection, I need... Universal Remote, Hard Light... that's it. Fate of All Fools if it gets added somehow. Wow. O_O I gotta look at my full collection in the vault.

Soo I want Xur to sell two things no one wants XD

yeah it kicks some ass.

really does.

How does the tempering buff work in IB exactly?

You buy the temper buff from Iron guy for one mote of light and it activates immediately (NOT a consumable which you can use later) and stays for the next 12 hours increasing your IB rep gain for each match. Unsure if it increases bounty reps. After it expires you can buy it again.

You get more rep gain the closer Iron Banner nears it end.

Midas

Got a Truth from a legendary engram. I also got The Last Word from a legendary engram the other week. Sometimes this game just seem to like me.

Anyone else getting the banjo error while trying to sign in?

Yep. Over and over. Trying to figure out what to do, might be related to new NAT issues with the most recent update.

Apologies to Chowder, et al. for all my stupid connection problems. Had a lot of fun running IB when we could actually get a decent match without people DC'ing or the other team lagging like crazy.

That feel when your brother gets Plan C from the Nightfall and your reward is Light / Beware...

Anyway, almost rank 3 on the Iron Banner (2138 / 2400), this is going faster than expected, today i will be maybe rank 3 and a half, so i have the rest of the week to reach 4 quite comfortably...so close to level 30 that i can almost smell those fucking gauntlets.

Fuck you RNG.

Have they taken the shit maps out of rotation for Iron Banner? I seem to have been getting all the good ones on repeat. Which is fine by me.
Anyone been using Hawkmoon in iron banner? I just finished leveling mine up and want to use it when I get back home from work.
I don't have one but I've been killed by it quite a few times.

nowai

Have they taken the shit maps out of rotation for Iron Banner? I seem to have been getting all the good ones on repeat. Which is fine by me.
I don't have one but I've been killed by it quite a few times.

If you are referring the larger maps as the "shit maps", there are no vehicle maps in IB.

Steroyd

arLuSlV.jpg

Awe yiss, and that's 100% Raid armour to, 0 Iron Banner kit, because I'm only level 2 atm.

Only missing Hawkmoon, Vex Mythoclast and Thunderlord as far as exoctic weapons go. ^_^

Sorry guys, I just have to brag:

AHmd1gL.png

FUCK. YOU!

AND FUCK RNGESUS he torments me when I think he can't torment me anymore.

GobFather

arLuSlV.jpg

Awe yiss, and that's 100% Raid armour to, 0 Iron Benner kit, because I'm only level 2 atm.

Only missing Hawkmoon, Vex Mythoclast and Thunderlord as far as exoctic weapons go. ^_^

FUCK. YOU!

AND FUCK RNGESUS he torments me when I think he can't torment me anymore.

lol you just need one break from RNGESUS

KeRaSh

I might have to stop visiting this thread with everyone lucking out so much when it comes to raid drops.
Still not a single gear drop on my end. It's ruining the experience for me, to be honest.
I have the season pass but if they don't add a PvE way to progress past 29 without sacrificing your firstborn to RNGsus, then I might not even bother with it anymore...
Bring back Queen's Wrath and add a raid token system so you can buy equipment with a certain amount of clear tokens to make a dropless run worthwhile.

I'm just really, REALLY salty that most of my friends are on their way to 30 or already there because they play all day long while I'm sitting at work and spend time with my wife. #FirstWorldProblemRant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom