• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Played a bunch of IB again with my brother and a friend. Again I was 1st out of our team like 8/10 times...got NOTHING the whole time I was like fuck it let's play like idiots for a round and see what happens

B27XP8IIQAEG_M0.jpg:orig

Fuck. This. SHIT.

(I don't care that they got suros and IB I got multiple of those but the one time we play like shit we get nothing again. I know it's RNG but soooo many times it seems like personal trolling and mockery haha I just canttttt

That's like the best group haul I ever seen. I haven't gotten one damn thing of worth yet from IB.

Agent

Just got an update to the Destiny app on Android. You can view your vault again in the app and see your time played. Under Advisors there is a separate tab for reputation that tells you your level and how much it takes to level up to the next one which is nice. Eris Morn is on the reputation section now too. I don't think this was there before.

They also added some Lollipop animations to the app as well.

Just got an update to the Destiny app on Android. You can view your vault again in the app and see your time played. Under Advisors there is a separate tab for reputation that tells you your level and how much it takes to level up to the next one which is nice. Eris Morn is on the reputation section now too. I don't think this was there before.

They also added some Lollipop animations to the app as well.

I never consented to this.

Really would love the return of time played so I can see how sad I am. Shame I'm on iOS though

Lima

Played a bunch of IB again with my brother and a friend. Again I was 1st out of our team like 8/10 times...got NOTHING the whole time I was like fuck it let's play like idiots for a round and see what happens

Fuck. This. SHIT.

(I don't care that they got suros and IB I got multiple of those but the one time we play like shit we get nothing again. I know it's RNG but soooo many times it seems like personal trolling and mockery haha I just canttttt

Like what in the actual fuck...

Dave_6

I'm never gonna reach rank 4 or 5 in IB before the weekend is out. I'm going to need some GAF help tomorrow night and this weekend!

Edit: 77 Wizard is a beast BTW

Lima

other night enjoyed a lot of wins in IB. Tonight took time to put together a team and go 0-5 :(

Your team is worse than randoms? Oh boy time to meet some new people. My rule is simple. If you at any point go negative one game you are out of my party in a second.

gdt

Just need 1 for a HM Raid, at the gatekeeper checkpoint.

Help me get a Gjallerhorn -_-

Gdt5016

We're here ready to go.

NastyBook

RAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES!

Hunter's going 30, BABY!

And the craziest thing? I got it for being a good fucking samaritan. Totally running Patrols on Venus/helping get the timing down for PTEs, when I find myself near a group of Raiders needing help getting the Spire up. Run over there and start laying down Praetorians with TDYK and the spire forms. Turns out they were lacking a guy, so they start bombarding me with invites. Accept both and they're all grateful I showed up. Run in with them and switch to my 29 gears, then they're SUPER happy I'm here. Get two things of Ass Energy. One from the first chest, second from the Oracles. Shit, shit... They decide to legit the Templar, and the Gloves drop from him.

This helps SO much because that's one character I won't have to drag through the IB. Now I focus on my Titan there, and a little of my Warlock.

Now I just joined their clan so I can help them get the clan raid clear trophy. A fair trade off.

My poor, shit lucked Titan...

realcZk

RAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES!

Hunter's going 30, BABY!

And the craziest thing? I got it for being a good fucking samaritan. Totally running Patrols on Venus/helping get the timing down for PTEs, when I find myself near a group of Raiders needing help getting the Spire up. Run over there and start laying down Praetorians with TDYK and the spire forms. Turns out they were lacking a guy, so they start bombarding me with invites. Accept both and they're all grateful I showed up. Run in with them and switch to my 29 gears, then they're SUPER happy I'm here. Get two things of Ass Energy. One from the first chest, second from the Oracles. Shit, shit... They decide to legit the Templar, and the Gloves drop from him.

This helps SO much because that's one character I won't have to drag through the IB. Now I focus on my Titan there, and a little of my Warlock.

Now I just joined their clan so I can help them get the clan raid clear trophy. A fair trade off.

My poor, shit lucked Titan...
Grats nasty!

Zakalwe

Banned
So fucking ugly. Raid boots are better.

Nope.

Cømet;139739380 said:
Oh astro I see what you mean now. Space bus looks so ridiculous. Who designed this thing? Why did they make it diarrhoea brown? Just what the hell are those things on the sides?

So daft.

I know, but I love it. It's a real conversation piece.

-

I rolled my Perun's Fire a few times. Got hip Fire, Accelerated coils/hammer forged/AP, Life Support.

Not bad. :3

Rank 4.75. Scout perk set is perfect for VoC. <3

Good games tonight guys!

Sullichin

Oh I could have sworn peoples' complaints with the IB was that it was just a more unbalanced version of regular multiplayer.
and here I am, enjoying both IB's despite them destroying my favorite weapon. It's fun because the games are usually far more intense than regular Control.

The level differences are greater this time, but if you're level 27 or above you won't notice them. Going in as a level 20 is a bad idea.

HighOnPCP

If you search for the word "disappointment" online you will see a short montage of all my Nightfalls, Raids, Strikes and Iron Banner matches this week...I literally got nothing of use, NOTHING.
Please Xur just please.

and here I am, enjoying both IB's despite them destroying my favorite weapon. It's fun because the games are usually far more intense than regular Control.

The level differences are greater this time, but if you're level 27 or above you won't notice them. Going in as a level 20 is a bad idea.

I definitely noticed it was harder to kill people as a level 27. I'd say that's the absolute baseline for success.

Has anyone managed to get the Accelerated Coils perk on Prerun's Fire (the Iron Banner fusion rifle)? Reforged it about 5 times and haven't seen it yet-- I'm wondering if they won't let you get it or something.

Got tired of these fusion noobs, so I pulled out the OP Final Rest II fusion rifle and smoked their asses.

Plan C and PI is nothing compared to Final Rest. Got hate mail for it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom