• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkJAW

Can someone hop in my nightfall strike? I'm at the archon priest. I need to get the reward/rep for my level 25 Titan. Feel free to stick around and get the reward yourself. PS4: SharkJAW

HighOnPCP

Is there a bug where the ammo synths are not working because they're not giving me any ammo after I use one

Yes. If your inventory for cosumables is full and you use an ammo pack it won't give you any ammo. Also if you use it whie dead in any situation it won't give you ammo either.

Ridli

Finally finished the Thorn PVP bounty. I now understand what I usually see Warlocks with Thorn in the crucible, even as a Defender it's difficult to get void kills. If it wasn't for a void sniper and First Light it would have taken a lot longer. Welp, Xyor is next.

Did I already miss noob signups for tommorw?

My clan is becoming more and more fed up with Destiny. Half of us cant hit 30 despite running Vault every single week since release. The disconnect errors are getting worse and worse. And other big games keep coming out. Its to the point where we just get on Tuesday night to do Vault, none of us get anything we need week aftee week and then we don'treally play after that. Its demoralizing.

Bungie really made a colossal mistake when they based level progression on obtaining so few items. There is far too little end game armor in Destiny and not enough ways to obtain that end game gear.

If they don't fix some of these overarching issues in the next few weeks with these updates they've been promising and in The Dark Below, I think Destiny will move to the far back burner for many, or off the table completely.

Looking for a hard raid group (PS4) to start from the beginning.

I have two:

1. Level 29 Warlock Sunsinger (Max VoC, Max Icebreaker, Max Hezen's Vengeance) [me]
2. Level 30 Hunter (Epilogue near max, icebreaker, vex mytho) [my wife]

Need 4 more!!

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Would like to keep the 29/30 ratio even or more towards 30.

CamoKitty

I have two:

1. Level 29 Warlock Sunsinger (Max VoC, Max Icebreaker, Max Hezen's Vengeance) [me]

Need 4 more!!

I'm up for it, I have a maxed hunter ready to go.
PSN CamoKid42

NastyBook

I have two:

Need 4 more!!

Me and CamoKitty are looking to start a Fresh Raid as well. CK is a 30, and I'm a high level 29 with maxed AE and IB. Hopefully, CamoKitty is still up.

EDIT: Beaten

LiK

Joined some random games with some Gaffers. Only got 5 bubbles to go for Hunter. I'll probably get it tomorrow.

18 hard raid clears and still no vex mythoclast

everyone has to have that one fucking item that just fucks with them

icon56c8ea77a8b9e721e068e66a20a54eab.png

fuck fatebringer, fuck the mythoclast, fuck destiny, fuck bungie

gif-fuck-donald-cartoons-369498.gif

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Does anyone know of a supposed leaked list of the items Xur supposedly sells? I keep hearing people say The Last Word is one of them but don't know of any source.

Also, official member status! Hell yes! Love it :)

Gordon

Does anyone know of a supposed leaked list of the items Xur supposedly sells? I keep hearing people say The Last Word is one of them but don't know of any source.

Also, official member status! Hell yes! Love it :)

Apparently if you change your system time you can see Xur's inventory from a past date, so people have gone back and looked at dates (that never actually happened because it was before release) and have seen presumably all of the guns etc. he can sell. And TLW has been seen in his inventory via that method.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Got HardLight from the Raid. Any reason I should use HL over Atheons epilogue or Suros?
Nope. It's one of those exotics that really needs buffing to be relevant. It can be decent against trash mobs once it unlocks it's namesake (bullet penetration), but nothing that's worthy of an exotic slot. Also, really terrible stability before the upgrade.

Gordon

Yep I heard it's cause from a few things. The main thing I heard often is its cause by having over 20+ of a ammo synths
That's not the only cause. I have ~16 of each and it keeps happening to me. Seems to happen more when you're doing something that would require ammo synths and the menus run like a 90s webpage. Really need a shortcut for consumables.

That's not the only cause. I have ~16 of each and it keeps happening to me. Seems to happen more when you're doing something that would require ammo synths and the menus run like a 90s webpage. Really need a shortcut for consumables.
Yeah there's s few things :/ hopefully the upcoming patch will solve a lot of these matters.

Gordon

The Thorn bounty has awakened an anger in me that I have not felt in online games for years. Fuck hunters.
^^This so much. Destiny is cool and all, but I kinda miss the Halo level of simplicity in MM. It would be neat if they had a playlist where you were sub-class-less and it was just about the guns.

Heh - I kinda want to play as one of those robots like the quartermasters and the janitor bots. That would be a sweet variation. No magic powers, just access to my Guardian's guns or maybe just standard guns by gametype?
I guess I just miss [Bungie's] Halo :/

2 level 29s looking for 4 more to run the normal raid! Prefer people who have done it but am happy to guide newbies as well!

Reply here or message MrChowderClam on PS4

1) MrChowderClam
2) Tokems
3) Sandboxgod
4)
5)
6)

forrest

formerly nacire
Fully upgraded Hawkmoon yesterday and The Last Word drops from VoG chest for me today. Dat RNGesus. Hallowed be thy name. Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom