• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Plan C for completing the Nightfall. Haven't used fusion rifles much, but got a light/beware yesterday from my first shot at the Nightfall. Messing around with Plan C and it seems to shred. I'll give it a more rigorous test when I use it on the Nightfall with my titan. Pretty solid Destiny week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I got a Plan C for completing the Nightfall. Haven't used fusion rifles much, but got a light/beware yesterday from my first shot at the Nightfall. Messing around with Plan C and it seems to shred. I'll give it a more rigorous test when I use it on the Nightfall with my titan. Pretty solid Destiny week.
Plan C during Arc Burns is like having god on your side.

blazeuk

This weeks raid gave me shards/energy, chatterwhite again and atheon's epilogue again. Starting to think it's never going to give me the armour I need to actually level up (it's been about 5 weeks of nothing) . I was going to create another Warlock to play through it twice each week but I really can't be bothered, I'd rather create a hunter class if I was going to make a 3rd one.

The crazy thing is that by the time the DLC is released and the new raid starts I'll have little interest in the current raid gear I'm not actually lucky enough to get and will be looking at the new armour which allows for levelling up to 32 which I'll no doubt not be lucky enough to get either. Creating 3 of the same classes in the character slots seems like the only way to go about it which is just a genius design...

todd360

Beat nightfall with 3 characters this week. Got 3 legendary weapons I don't want. Two of them rocket launchers. My sister plays once and gets an exotic. I can't even.

MildSoss

Normal Raid @ 9pm EST tonight

I'm looking to run a quick normal raid with mostly experienced players around 9:00pm est or possibly a little bit before then (some new players is also OK). I'll be rolling with my 27 Titan with lots of maxed weapons. Last week my Titan basically almost didn't die through the raid other than controlled wipes, I've got lots of raid clears on both normal and hard. Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)

Looking for four more... Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

I'm interested as I had an emergency earlier and had to drop from a group.

PSN: MiidSoss

I'm looking to run a quick normal raid with mostly experienced players around 9:00pm est or possibly a little bit before then (some new players is also OK). I'll be rolling with my 27 Titan with lots of maxed weapons. Last week my Titan basically almost didn't die through the raid other than controlled wipes, I've got lots of raid clears on both normal and hard. Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)

Looking for four more... Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

I can bring my 29 titan.

Psn: raizel76

Deku Tree

I'm interested as I had an emergency earlier and had to drop from a group.

PSN: MiidSoss

I can bring my 29 titan.

Psn: raizel76

Great!

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)
3. MiidSoss
4. raizel76 (29)

Looking for two more... Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

Wanted to post a FYI..

Working on the glory that is the bad juju bounty.. Weekly and Nightfall strikes count double.. Much better (faster?) repeating 1/2 the strikes and helps keep your sanity.

Running lvl 22 weekly is a breeze.

Edit.. I guess if anyone needs 3 coins on a low alt join me :)

Hyun Sai

Great!

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)
3. MiidSoss
4. raizel76 (29)

Looking for two more... Please reply to this message in this topic if your interested. I'll check on it a few times between now and then.

I'm not very experienced in the raid, but I can bring my 29 Warlock, maxed Ice breaker / Hezen vengeance.

The group I play with is not there tonight so I'm mostly available.

PSN : Hyunsai

breakfuss

Great!

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)
3. MiidSoss
4. raizel76 (29)
5. breakfuss (27)

I'd like to join in if possible. 27 hunter.

Deku Tree

I'm not very experienced in the raid, but I can bring my 29 Warlock, maxed Ice breaker / Hezen vengeance.

The group I play with is not there tonight so I'm mostly available.

PSN : Hyunsai

Yes PS4. Fantastic!

I'd like to join in if possible. 27 hunter.

Perfect. Your in. Full.

Normal Raid @ 9pm EST tonight PS4

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)
3. MiidSoss
4. raizel76 (29)
5. Hyunsai (29)
6. breakfuss (27)

full... I'll message everyone on PSN in a bit.

Has this been posted here already?

LLVMTm3.png

Did lots of raids with a friend of mine and he is still missing a helmet to hit 30, I just got 2 helmets on our raid today and he got shards and energy. I feel bad for him.

Plan C destroys on the nightfall.

LLVMTm3.png

Did lots of raids with a friend of mine and he is still missing a helmet to hit 30, I just got 2 helmets on our raid today and he got shards and energy. I feel bad for him.

This! So much this. I wish you could trade gear at the end of a co-op activity with the people who ran it with you. So many times I've gotten dupe raid weapons that I'd love to give to someone, but end up sharding :/

Cømet

Banned

LLVMTm3.png

I'd love a titan and warlock figure, if you could customise their armour set and shader to match your in-game characters.

Would be pretty cool.

JayEH

LLVMTm3.png

Sigh. I shop there weekly...

Cømet

Banned
I know it's time for bed now, cos I only just got the Forever 29 thing. D'oh.

That is pretty darn funny. Put that pic in the OP too!

So far we have

1. DekuBleep (me, 27)
2. Dr_LawyerCop (27)

I got two of us if there is room.

Never mind. I see you're full.

gatti-man

My alt Just needs boots to be 30 but it doesnt bother me. In 4 weeks its going to be a race to 32 and lvl 30 gear will fall easily id imagine.

Holy shit, I'm completely fascinated by the Terminus area and its connections with the Citadel outside. There's some crazy stuff going on there.

Lik- how much longer are you going to be on? Doing some dinner/family stuff now but I should be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom