• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Got Thorn! Was able to beat the Summoning Pits solo on my first try but man it was not easy. There was at least 3 different times where I literally has no health and somehow survived.

EL CUCO

Just spent about 2 hours farming spirit bloom. This isn't even a game anymore, its a job.

Overall collected almost 200 bloom and fully maxed out Corrective Measure. Im done for the night.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Got Fair and Square from a Tiger Strike. Any use for it or just shard it?
Depends on how good your current arsenal is. It's a good pulse rifle, but a lot of it's quality depends on the random perks it dropped with. Also, do you like Pulse Rifles? If not, save yourself the Vault space and shard it

KeRaSh

Another normal raid run yesterday, another whole lot of nothing dropped for me...
Got a third sniper rifle from the Templar (currently 3/3 for this drop...) and a Plan C from one of the chests. I'm not really a fusion rifle guy but I might eventually use it to finish the exotic fusion rifle bounty that I'm still carrying around.
Well, hopefully I'll have more luck with my second character if I can find the time to raid a second time this week.

vctor182

I still cannot believe that I got the G'horn out of a random legendary engram... My first random exotic weapon... Praise our Lord and savior RNGesus!

Karl2177

Nightfalls could have been better for me tonight. Got a second Truth, and a pair of Shotguns. I just want 5 Shards so I can get my Hunter to 30. I'll have to grind out 20 marks tomorrow so I can buy some Legendary gear on my Warlock and start working on getting that one raid ready. Titan just needs to run through the raid to get gloves and chest.

I guess I better start using hand cannons, got The Last Word from the last nightfall and hawkmoon from the raid tonight.

Any suggestions on which to level up first?

hitme

After getting something new in raid for the first time in two weeks (timepiece, gloves)...

ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Another 8 shards from Nightfall.

I think this is the third or fourth time Nightfall has given me jack fucking shit.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
bedtime gifs
ReliableImpressionableIndiancow.gif

AnchoredGenuineAuk.gif

stealth removes marked by the void blindness effect apparently:
AnnualAdoredLacewing.gif

ATHEON

Can I bring my 26? Have maxed weapons, it's my 3rd alt.

Ahh sorry we just finished!! :c didn't see this earlier. Would be happy to run it with you later this week if you need a group!

Congrats to everyone who got gear to level up to 30! I got a universal remote from one of the chests. Shards and energy from everywhere else. I've got a decent collection of exotics now:

Suros Regime
Thorn
Bad Juju
Universal Remote
Invective
Icebreaker
P&T
Plan C
Pocket Infinity
Gjallerhorn
Truth

But of course I don't have the one exotic I really want (hawkmoon where are you???) ;~;

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol, the first one is great, looks almost like superman
i love how sure of himself my hunter is, he's just like here we go HYAHHH
Haha, amazing. I love the rocket launcher hitting an Oracle. That is what happened, right?
yeah, you can even see the rocket escape about an inch, I was so pumped at that moment dedicated to killing the praetorian and then the oracle spawned and I pulled the trigger at the exact same moment

LordofPwn

Ok, i cant remember who wanted to know this but i just did a test with my fatebringer and explosive rounds.

Explosive rounds do precision damage

And sometimes do more single point damage, but it could just be a rounding error.

killing a dreg with explosive rounds by precision kill did 510 dmg in my test or a non crit hit of 128 x 2 (bullet, and explosive)

Crit = 510
reg = 256 (128 x 2)

But non explosive crit did 765 dmg and reg hit for 255

Crit = 765
Reg = 255

So what's happening is that the bullet can do crit damage and gets a multiplier, but the explosion does not.

so explosive crit is actually (128x3)+128. but wait that equals 512, what's going on.
Answer: the bullet damage of 255 gets split in 2 (127.5).

Run the equation again (127.5x3)+127.5 = 510

On a servitor though the totals were 384 total damage for explosive crits, and 383 for non explosive crits.

Thanks for reading the latest installment of "LordofPwn presents... Math"

CLBridges

It's like somehow this game knows you are about to take a few weeks break from it and then just unloads stuff on you. Finished running the raid with my two characters for the week and got Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Found Verdict, Praedyth's revenge (4th one), Corrective Measure (5th one), Vex Mythoclast (finally!) and raid helmet. Are you kidding me Bungie? Please bless others with their drops to get them to 30 plz, in RNGesus name I pray, amen.

I can confirm that telemetry does buff XP gained on a weapon of the respective type equipped during the redemption of bounties to Xander 99-40. It looks to be a 10% increase.

Is there a bug where the ammo synths are not working because they're not giving me any ammo after I use one
If all your consumable inventory boxes are occupied, ammo synthesis will add 0 ammo.

ocean

Banned
I can confirm that telemetry does buff XP gained on a weapon of the respective type equipped during the redemption of bounties to Xander 99-40. It looks to be a 10% increase.

If all your consumable inventory boxes are occupied, ammo synthesis will add 0 ammo.
Does it stack with Nightfall bonus?

Did the hard raid for the first time last night, 1x 30, and 5x 29's.

Actually wasn't that bad, sailed through to the gatekeeper without much trouble.

All in all took 2 hours and my rewards?

I only got praetorian foil, praedyth's revenge, aspect of glass, 22 shards and 8 energies. 2 guys got helmets, one of them also got 2 gauntlets, and the sparrow.

I really wanted the helm to get me to 30 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom