• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the loot drops in this game can be really damn frustrating. Finished the raid three times now and all three raids have ended in the same exact situation. Praedyth's sniper after killing the templar. That's it. Everything else including chests has been materials.

It's really disheartening. Even if it doesn't give me raid gear, just give me something else except freaking sniper rifle at the same spot for the third straight time. Sigh!!!

Gurrry

Xb1 here. Cant connect. Anyone else having server issues?

I either get the endless "waiting for party stabilization" or i get put into a tower/strike solo.

LiK

Holy shit, I'm completely fascinated by the Terminus area and its connections with the Citadel outside. There's some crazy stuff going on there.

Lik- how much longer are you going to be on? Doing some dinner/family stuff now but I should be back later.

Going to bed soon. Might play another hour

keiichi

Thanks so much Kor of Memory for the invite to the raid! Was a blast, my heart was beating a mile a minute throughout the whole thing.. especially the jump puzzle :(

Totally feel like I've experienced Destiny though, Shards and the Chatterwhite :)

Mindlog

Decided to stop breaking down ships and let them sit in my supplemental Vault. If you need a ship. Gjallaratchyaboy.
aJ5c7sL.jpg

Also opening soon: The Shader Shop.

Really fun when you find the weapon you click with in Crucible. I'll be maxing my Crucible marks this week solely because of Thorn. Never had so many Relentless Streak and On the Bright Side medals.

Did nightfall and all i got was 8 strange coins. WTF thats worse then the weekly rewards.

Anyway i was kind of pissed so went back to tower and handed in some blues and what does the game give me

-77 Wizard
-The Comedian

OK Destiny you have me for another week :)

Hyun Sai

Thanks for the ride guys, that was my first raid with Gaffers and sorry for my english, I'm french ^^.

Got Atheon Epilogue, Chatterwhite, and Shards.

Qwell

Anyone running HM Oracles / Templar or want to start a group with me for HM Oracles / Templar or even full HM clear? lvl 30 warlock

PS4 = Qwell

Afterlife

So did the raid with my hunter he got the gloves and another chest. All I need is the boots and I can get to lvl 30. Hunter had better luck than my titan thats for sure... lets see if my warlock can get me the handcanon

Deku Tree

Did the normal raid with my 27 Titan. Got 3rd found verdict, 5th corrective measure, and 1st Atheons epilogue... Still no Titan raid armor.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
Cool, did they want to do full clears or just Oracles / Templar? I'm fine with either ...

And I guess that means looking for 2 others for HM Raid.
Doesn't matter, if you wanna just do up to Templar that's fine. Two of us are up for full clear, don't know if the hunter will be coming along or not, waiting on a reply from him. My psn is same as here.

patchday

Anyone running HM Oracles / Templar or want to start a group with me for HM Oracles / Templar or even full HM clear? lvl 30 warlock

PS4 = Qwell

I'd be down with my L29 titan + maxed weapons. I've done those events on HM

already on your FL, sandboxgod

HighOnPCP

Is it true/confirmed that VoC only drops from normal raid?

e: Apparently it's not true. Good because I've been only doing hard this week.

thedan001

Hey guys what's the verdict on universal remote ? Vault it or upgrade it ?

I have it with the exotic perk upgrade. It's good IF you want a primary shotgun that has about 50% more effective range over normal shotguns

Otherwise vault it. I am ok with my found verdict and I can use exotic slot for something else.

Afterlife

The nightfall hasn't been kind to me this week...did it with all my characters and got shards, crappy legendary gun and 7 strange coins T-T

Greenymac

Have it and used it many times. It's cosmetic, like most things in this game.

Then switch and see what happens...After 50 raid clears its worth a try! I did and got good drops.maybe coincidence maybe not. I felt it was cosmetic, but I changed and my last raid drops have been good....

CamoKitty

High level 29 Hunter ready to go. Will grip that Relic with all I've got at the Templar.

PSN: GibbShift

Just need to grab my max AE and IB from my main.

Guess I'll start a list

1. CamoKid42
2. GibbShift

Anyone up for a fresh hard raid we need four more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom