• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Rehsa

So I can't math, saved 7 coins by dismantling my old Hunter helm after rebuying it, upgraded Suros and The Last Word as those are the only two I had, and can upgrade my Warlock helm after I farm some glimmer.

I will be burnt out of coins until I do both weekly missions this week.

The Glasshouse (now I need a Titan)
Apotheosis Veil
Upgraded Symbiote
Upgraded Suros
Upgraded TLW
Upgraded Light Beyond Nemesis (after farming)
Lucky Raspberry from Nightfall

Not too shabby

Upgraded my Armamentarium, Voidfang Vestments, Ice Breaker, Thunderlord and Thorn and bought Ruin Wings.

Feels good, man :) except now I'm poor and needing a TON of xp lol

X-Frame

Even though the new IB gear won't be any better than current vendor gear, I would like a full set for my Titan.

They better have all 4 pieces for sale at 33 Light, or allow the pieces we already have to be upgraded somehow.

Navy Bean

Anyone on Xbox One want to run Crota's End tonight at 11:00 ET? Will likely have at least 3 spots open.

I would do a list but there's only about 6 of us here on Xbox for this game.

Send me a message if interested - dmh33.

lt519

So we are looking for two level 30+ players for a blind PS4 Crota Raid tomorrow. Can't have done it before. Starting at noon EST.

We are all 30 or 31 with fully loaded VOG weapons and experienced raiders but want to try this new one without any prior intel. We're ready to go all day if we need to.

PM if interested or message on PS4 if interested.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Anyone on Xbox One want to run Crota's End tonight at 11:00 ET? Will likely have at least 3 spots open.

If I'm home by then I will be down, is it a fresh run or from a cp?

Trakan

looks like a great PvE sniper if you have gjallarhorn.

edit: 3 rounds? bleh.

I just watched a video and if you stack the precision shots 3 times and get the insta-reload, you don't lose any reserve ammo. That's amazing. The clip/reserve are basically infinite.

Ill go, should be on by then. GT: toejam2501

Got Titan to 31. Hunter's almost there. Need to buy Boots and upgrade Sunbreakers for Warlock. Also need to grind dat glimmeh.

Anyway regarding the raid during the final part.

Is Thorn with Mark of The Devourer effective? Will it stop Crota's health regen if people stop firing temporarily?

patchday

/whine

Really disappointed Iron banner doesnt have more impact. Bungie should treat pvp equal to raid pve and grant some radiant shards and a different armor set.

I still have faith they can turn this game around to my liking in a few months. When I return from DA: I hoping they see reason lol. Plus fix the retarded 'relying on Xur to upgrade my items'. Remove the unnecessary barriers

but apparently they got 1 million gamers playing 3 hrs I heard on a youtube vid? At least this was the case a few months ago so guess their methods are working

Guardians

I'm starting a new group for The Dark Below for tonight! Would love to have some 31's come along. I Have a CP at the bridge, but will gladly start fresh.

If interested please quote this post with your PSN, class & level. See you tonight!

Where: The Dark Below
When: 9PM EST | 8PM CST

1. noomi85 - hunter - 31
2. Darryl_M_R - hunter - 30(31 soon)
3. bucyou55 - titan - 30
4. reserved
5. reserved
6. reserved
Message me if spot available. I'm good until 11 pm.

I just watched a video and if you stack the precision shots 3 times and get the insta-reload, you don't lose any reserve ammo. That's amazing. The clip/reserve are basically infinite.

Did you not notice what it was doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDCRA_x59d8

Basically unlimited ammo on Bosses.

i watched the video and that's where i noticed that it had 3 rounds.

4 would make it better than icebreaker for CE considering the similar perks and legendary status. 3 rounds on a sniper isn't convincing enough though.

So I just gambled three times with Xur and got the following:

Mask of the Third Man (Hunter)

Helm of Inmost Light (Titan)

Apotheosis Veil (Warlock)

I have one of each character so I guess that's good. I ended up buying the Symbiote for my Hunter because I use Gunslinger. Too bad it doesn't have any Intellect, that's what I need the most to be balanced.

Really wanted Saint-14 for the Titan but I guess I'll just wait until that's an upgrade.

Not sure if I did well or not.

2 more?

Crota's end - ending Crota (Crota CP) - PS4 - I hope we can start at 9PM GMT
Level 30+ please. Quote and add your psn if you're interested.

1) PewPewPewBow: 30 sunsinger (me)
2) jtran2003: 30 sunsinger
3) SharkJAW: 31 Hunter
4) Milkypooz: 30 Titan
5)
6)

LiK

/whine

Really disappointed Iron banner doesnt have more impact. Bungie should treat pvp equal to raid pve and grant some radiant shards and a different armor set.

I still have faith they can turn this game around to my liking in a few months. When I return from DA: I hoping they see reason lol. Plus fix the retarded 'relying on Xur to upgrade my items'. Remove the unnecessary barriers

but apparently they got 1 million gamers playing 3 hrs I heard on a youtube vid? At least this was the case a few months ago so guess their methods are working

after this update, I wanna see how big of the drop off is.

Blade dancing?

Oh really?

Bladedancing for the first part.

This is going to be great, I have 3 hunters. Going to be able to get both of the chest and 2 raid loot drops easily and then just wait until people need help with crota at the end of the raid and jump in for people.

Hunter master race until they patch it out. But by then hopefully I will have all my raid armor and weapon drop I will want.

2 more?

Crota's end - ending Crota (Crota CP) - PS4
Level 30+ please. Quote and add your psn if you're interested.

1) PewPewPewBow: 30 sunsinger (me)
2) jtran2003: 30 sunsinger
3) SharkJAW: 31 Hunter
4) Milkypooz: 30 Titan
5)
6)

Im in 30 warlock, psn pansargryning

WipedOut

So I just gambled three times with Xur and got the following:

Mask of the Third Man (Hunter)

Helm of Inmost Light (Titan)

Apotheosis Veil (Warlock)

I have one of each character so I guess that's good. I ended up buying the Symbiote for my Hunter because I use Gunslinger. Too bad it doesn't have any Intellect, that's what I need the most to be balanced.

Really wanted Saint-14 for the Titan but I guess I'll just wait until that's an upgrade.

Not sure if I did well or not.

My exact same roll with the exception that I got light beyond nemesis.

Van Owen

Banned
Just read their increasing the atk/light starting levels on the Corta Raid gear. Do they have any idea what they're doing before hand, or is it just wait and see and make things up as time goes on?

milkham

Got Titan to 31. Hunter's almost there. Need to buy Boots and upgrade Sunbreakers for Warlock. Also need to grind dat glimmeh.

Anyway regarding the raid during the final part.

Is Thorn with Mark of The Devourer effective? Will it stop Crota's health regen if people stop firing temporarily?

the sunbreakers upgrade is a terrible stat roll though, i'm conflicted on it.

Top Bottom