• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Wallach

Does anyone know what it means when you have an exotic bounty that is "fractured"? I had one to complete a nightfall. During the nightfall I left and came back and saw it was fractured after completing the nightfall.

I'm pretty sure that is just the name of the next step of your bounty.

question: unlocked nightfall/weekly on 2 characters, but 1 is still on mission 1 of the DLC. can he join a nightfall/weekly someone else is hosting?

I asked earlier but no one seemed to reply. Quests. Are we getting any more of these, or were these all we are getting? This last one, Xur's urn was actually pretty cool.

LiK

having a hard time remembering who's from GAF in my PSN. gonna start deleting people again soon. Sorry if you get terminated.

Lima

Alright enough helping people at Crota for one day. I'm deleting a hunter and making a new one. Watch out story missions I'm coming for you lol for the 9th time. This is totally gonna take me all Saturday.

hydruxo

So my upgraded Thorn definitely has the penetrate perk active even though it isn't leveled. Enemies glow green but it doesn't appear to be doing DoT.

Yeah it's just the target tracker thing they added to it. Also cool note about Thorn, you can shoot Fallen dropships and the whole thing turns green.

ocean

Banned
Crota has tested my patience. I think it sucks that there's a timer when you don't really control how fast Sword dude and Ogres decide to pop out. We were literally a dash away from killing him but nope, slow ogres gonna slow. I
wanted that sniper :( I'll try again tomorrow at 32 and with my blinding bubble once Saint 14 levels up :)

Question about that: my Exotic helm is currently at 31 Light. Next bubble is that blinding WoD. Will the next upgrade take me to 33? Or will it be a tease and move me to 32 -.-

LiK

Oh and the 5 motes of light from completing the last Urn mission on Hard is so worth it!

I got 6 motes from Blue engram drops when I decrypted them at Rahool in one session. That was cool. One more mote for a chance to try the helm engram again. I got a Warlock one. Pfft

Magik

I am still utterly amazed that there are still people going in VoG with unlevelled weapons and not even a semblance of how to even run the raid decently.

E92 M3

It's an unlock key so whenever they push the update out in March that contains all of the data for the DLC the game recognizes that you have bought the expansion and can access it on reset when it releases.

In other news I just got back to back exotics in Vanguard Roc. No Land Beyond and Dragon's Breath.

My buddy was pretty mad. Like I say hate the game not the player.

You seem to have so much luck with this game, my friend.

Crota down. Black Hammer get. Just the weapon I wanted :D

BIG thanks to Bloodsent, Kartik21, Slammin_Hammon, Aquila_Red and Stantron. you guys were awesome.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Crota down the second time! Got the Hunger of Crota rocket launcher again!

2 31s and 4 30s. Yup. Great team.

0YDZYJ9.jpg

lt519

Still need two for blind Crota raid tomorrow noon eastern, ps4. We have 3 at level 31, one at 30, and are all solid raiders.

Going in blind so don't want to be told what to do. PSN rarbusto or PM me here.

rNilla

Yeah it's just the target tracker thing they added to it. Also cool note about Thorn, you can shoot Fallen dropships and the whole thing turns green.

I noticed this when shooting Cabal ships farming glimmer. I swear it caused some FPS dips as well.

Bloodsent

Crota down. Black Hammer get. Just the weapon I wanted :D

BIG thanks to Bloodsent, Kartik21, Slammin_Hammon, Aquila_Red and Stantron. you guys were awesome.

Great team. Being the relic holder was the most stressful blood pressure raising thing I have had to do in this game.

Manp

i'd like to join a team doing Crota raid (never done it), but i'm fine with hard VoG too. actually i'd like to do both over the weekend.
i'll be available in 6 hours, if you see me online drop an invite please :)

PS4 Manp
lvl 31 Titan

Raided Crota up to the Deathsinger. Got shards and energy that I'll probably never use while other folks were getting raid gear.

I hate this game so much.

stb

I am down for a hard VoG run this weekend. Tomorrow afternoon (maybe 3 est) would be great or Sunday. Desperately need shards. Maybe a second too on my warlock.

Sorry, guys. I've been neglecting the HM VoG group stuff. I'll try to set up that psn chat Saturday.

Deku Tree

I'm up for it as well. Level 30 Warlock. Know how to beat it. Just haven't done it yet with my other team. Got 3 characters though so I'd be more than happy to join.

PSN: EroticSushi

I'd like to join.
31 Hunter Outlaw_Omega

I'd be down, level 31 warlock. I got to crota with another group so I get the basics of the fight, just didn't beat it due to time constraints.

PSN: phantom8324

I'd love to go. Fresh or just him?

Well rested
sword assassin
reporting for duty, if needed.

Apologies also to astro, rubenov, dhruv, unknown, reaper and any other groups I haven't done it with yet. As long as everyone is locked in we should be able to bust him up in 30 minutes at most every time.

Anyone running any groups to take down Crota? I can bring my 31 Warlock.
I am hoping someone with us knows how to run the sword.

Crota down! It was a challenge! Nice job team!
Perfect sword work Samarui Boguester
! I got the machine gun...

Raided Crota up to the Deathsinger. Got shards and energy that I'll probably never use while other folks were getting raid gear.

I hate this game so much.

Don't worry about it. You need tons of shards anyway. My raid gear is pointless since I need lots of shards. You will get gear eventually and be ready when you do.

If anybody wants to do Crota now I'm running sword. I think we only need 2 more to do a quick one here. A GH with heavy synth will make it even easier but not necessary of course.

Wallach

Don't worry about it. You need tons of shards anyway. My raid gear is pointless since I need lots of shards. You will get gear eventually and be ready when you do.

Well, at least in next patch that raid gear is moving up to base 30L/302A so it'll be more solid against 31s before you hit the material upgrade block.

Agent

Finally got Crota down. Great job to the entire team.

15823588599_95fbb38b23_b.jpg

That was a crazy ending. I think I might have cried if Crota didn't go down that last run haha. It was a lot of fun, definitely learned about the fight. Huge thanks to DrDrizzay for being patient and being the sword master.

Got the shader and sniper rifle. The shader looks pretty sweet with the warlock raid chest piece. Very excited to try out the sniper rifle. The stats and perks are awesome.

Now to wait weeks to get enough shards/energy to level it all up.

Wallach

yeah but I doubt you can get to 33 light without the shard upgrades so upgrading vendor gear is still preferred.

I'm not sure how it'll split exactly, since I think they will need to cap at 36 and there are 5 nodes. I'd like to think they would front-load the 2 Light node because it is really only relevant for normal mode and not HM. You'd need them all maxed anyway to hit level 32 for HM.

Top Bottom