• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Need four more for Crota's End final checkpoint. PS4.

1. Unknown837 (31 Titan) my PSN ID.
2. Kartik21 (30)

message if interested. Wanna finish him off!

Am_I_Evil

Solo'd it no problem... VOC and Dragon's Breath tore them up

there's also a sword if you go up by the big thing in the middle..didn't see it but go close and you'll get a prompt to pick up relic...i was getting destroyed until i figured out that little gem....

Gordon

Thanks alot, I already have 2 shards from last week's nightfall and a duplicate Monte Carlo,
But why upgrade exotic armour? Is it better than new vanguard stuff?
Upgraded exotics have 36 light. Vanguard has 33. With an upgraded exotic you can hit 31 with two vanguard 33 light pieces and one VoG/IB 30 piece. If you get new raid gear, the exotics will be on par and interchangeable like they were when the cap was 30, but at 32.

question

Do vanguard commendations stack up in inventory, or can you only carry 1 at a time. I'm convinced I had a commendation in my inventory that I did not use yet, and I earned another one just now, but I only have 1 in the inventory.

Also...I may be just really confused at the moment, but also in this vanguard package I earned along with my commendation was a chest piece for a titan. I'm a warlock and do not have a titan alt.

I thought for sure you would earn armor through vanguard packages for your current character. I understand engrams giving you gear you don't want....but packages too?!

Atkison04

Looking to wake up early and knock out 1 9 coin strike and 2 nightfalls if anyone on ps4 is interested. All level 30 characters with maxed Fatebringer and ghorn. Ps4 id the7thAssassin

Hello DestinyGAF.

After two months out due to various reasons, mainly personal, I've now jumped back on the Destiny bandwagon after a playsession on Thursday with a friend now I've gotten a grip of the light system and leveling up post-Level 20.

Anyways, while it's on topic, this may sound a bit random. Is there any good Destiny-specific podcasts out there right now to listen an episode or two to tonight? Currently polishing off Crucible bounties and I'd like something to listen to while I'm doing them.

Cheers!

Sergoes

Anyone have any opinions about the Thunderlord? Is it worth upgrading? I've had one in my vault for a while and with the new Titans Wings, I'm thinking of dusting it off.

Looking to wake up early and knock out 1 9 coin strike and 2 nightfalls if anyone on ps4 is interested. All level 30 characters with maxed Fatebringer and ghorn. Ps4 id the7thAssassin

I got a nightfall left to do on my hunter, and that time might work for me. I'm sleeping in, but I'll probably be up around then. Level 30 Hunter with a newly upgraded thunderlord. If it goes quick I'll help you through a second one, I actually kinda enjoy this weeks strike.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

CornDogg

Hello DestinyGAF.

After two months out due to various reasons, mainly personal, I've now jumped back on the Destiny bandwagon after a playsession on Thursday with a friend now I've gotten a grip of the light system and leveling up post-Level 20.

Anyways, while it's on topic, this may sound a bit random. Is there any good Destiny-specific podcasts out there right now to listen an episode or two to tonight? Currently polishing off Crucible bounties and I'd like something to listen to while I'm doing them.

Cheers!

I've been listening to Guardian Radio from The Guardians of Destiny. It's all right, overall. Its the best I've been able to find, at least. They've had some Bungie people on the last few I've listened to that were kind of interesting.

http://theguardiansofdestiny.com

Anyone have any opinions about the Thunderlord? Is it worth upgrading? I've had one in my vault for a while and with the new Titans Wings, I'm thinking of dusting it off.

I love it. I've had mine for ages, but kind of neglected it. It's going to be my new go to heavy. It crushes in this weeks nightfall.

Does anybody have an opinion on how hard Flawless Raider will be to get as compared to trying to get it on Vault of Glass? Getting closer to 31 and I am itching to try and get this trophy :)

zewone

Does anybody have an opinion on how hard Flawless Raider will be to get as compared to trying to get it on Vault of Glass? Getting closer to 31 and I am itching to try and get this trophy :)
Getting it on Crotas End is going yo be a tough for awhile. Better to do it on VoG.

kaiiri

I assume the top nightfall group is full now dangit. anyone up for it? did it on main now finally able to do it on alt. XD

Lima

Oh yeah finally the hunter raid boots. Now I gotta level those up and be able to hit 32 if I had the shards...

I'm seriously considering deleting one of the hunters and get him to 20 so I can get another raid done and get me some of them shards so I can be the first lvl 32.

What am I doing with my life.

Top Bottom