• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

todd360

I'm awake yay! I need to get back on and grind my way to level 31 so I can take lead in the raid. Crota got lucky last time. Not this time.

Woo! Crota downed twice, my god that was a smooth run. Amazing what a great group with a strategy and good communication can do!

Got me that new rocket launcher (ghorn minus wolf rounds), some silly looking shotgun, emblem and shader. Sniper will be mine next weekend :D

Thanks TearsOfBlood for the invite, that was really awesome ;)

Yeah, those were some amazing runs. After being stuck for so long at Crota, beating him 3 times in a single day feels great!

contagious

Neo Member
Ok I want to kick Crota's ass and steal his Sniper. Who's with me? I have the checkpoint and want to see him on his knees and mauled to death for wiping me so many times and having uber asshole adds (Ogres are the new Praetorians). I wanna do this 6 hours from the moment I post this. Everyone's welcome but if we get an experienced swordsman and a few 31s I feel confident we can get him down quick.

Crota's End - Crota Checkpoint - 22:00 CET
1. a_javierp - 31 Titan
2. katana_strikes - 31 Warlock
3. rubenov25 - 25 Warlock (Bungie will feature you next update bro)

Sure thing. 31 Warlock. psn is aphex26.

MADGAME

Ok I want to kick Crota's ass and steal his Sniper. Who's with me? I have the checkpoint and want to see him on his knees and mauled to death for wiping me so many times and having uber asshole adds (Ogres are the new Praetorians). I wanna do this 6 hours from the moment I post this. Everyone's welcome but if we get an experienced swordsman and a few 31s I feel confident we can get him down quick.

1. a_javierp - 31 Titan
3. rubenov25 - 31 Warlock
4. daraman - 31 Titan
5. clutch_wayzz - 31 Warlock
6. spyder_ur - 30 Titan

Full? I'll be an alt if needed - 31 Titan.

ocean

Banned
Ok our team is full now :) 5 31s and a 30 sounds like a great lineup.

1. a_javierp - 31 Titan
3. rubenov25 - 31 Warlock
4. daraman - 31 Titan
5. clutch_wayzz - 31 Warlock
6. spyder_ur - 30 Titan

Alt: aphex26 - 31 Warlock
Alt: madgame- 31 Titan

I'd be down- 30 Titan.
So this is 4 eastern right?
It's 5 hours and 20 minutes from now (10:00 pm Central European)

Sure thing. 31 Warlock. psn is aphex26.

Made you our alt! :)

Full? I'll be an alt if needed - 31 Titan.
Alt 2! Thanks.

harrytang

Did I miss something on the urn quest? I get an item that worse than the one i just bought from crucible quartermaster? What was the point?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Crota down #3 Good job Dave, firehawk, milkham, unknown and elemental.

XBNctAd.jpg

Agent

Question about the raid sniper...

Does the White Nail ammo refill perk activate when you shoot the Oversoul during the Crota fight? I am thinking ahead to my next Crota fight and weapon loadouts. I think it would become a liability during that phase if it doesn't activate with only 3 shots in the magazine. Though, I have the raid body that increases reload during Oversoul and the gun has a speed reload upgrade.

lt519

Two more for Crota Raid in one hour, noon est, looking for first timers. Preferably level 30 or higher. Ps4 rarbusto.

Finally got my first legendary, pushed me from 24 to halfway to 26. Raid unlocked even though im 25 but don't really have anyone to do it with and I highly doubt anyone on destinylfg will be willing to carry a 25. Now to try get another 75 Vanguard marks : /

Born2Live

Anybody want to have a shot at ending Crota let me know and I'll get a group together for later today. I've got the checkpoint on two of my characters and would really like to kill him before the weekend is over.

I was thinking... The new raid rocket launcher is probably not as good as ghorn... But it is also probably either (1) almost as good or (2) as good or (3) even better then ghorn when you are in the raid with its raid damage increase perk.

I think it would be very good for someone watching the towers. Would let you have IB for the tower knights, and a tracking rocket for that running melee knight.

Top Bottom