• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

ocean

Banned
Aw yiss, level 31 and clutch Ward of BLIND EVERYTHING at last <3

7VP5mh4.jpg

Crota, prepare to die.

Gordon

Well that was a decent day. Not thrilled about having to farm a whole new set (well two) of armor and guns, but at least my armor grind is moving forward. Upgraded armamentarium, got the urn gloves, and got a pair of new monarchy 33 light boots from a random purple engram. Exotic engram rolled a knucklehead radar for me, but I guess I needed an extra shard anyhow.

did vog normal. my warlock got his chest piece, and now has all four raid pieces, after DLC releases....

oh and the boss normal atheon dropped last word (my second, both unupgraded) and atheon's epilogue.

never thought I'd dismantle a last word but here we are.

Jinjo

Aw yiss, level 31 and clutch Ward of BLIND EVERYTHING at last <3

7VP5mh4.jpg

Crota, prepare to die.

Saint-14 > The Armamentarium

Seriously, I don't get what people find so amazing about the armamentarium when you can turn badass Gatekeepers into helpless little newborn puppies with Saint-14.

Jesus Wings is really good in combination with the Godhorn though. Now only to get that upgraded Saint-14.

Btw is there more information on how to get that common hive auto rifle that will later turn into an exotic?

Anyone want to take down Crota? Last time we were so close... Shall we say, 6pm GMT. Drizzay, up for being sword master again?

1. Me - 31 warlock

We are going to do another Crota only run, anyone wanna join? 30 or 31 is fine.
Add TearsOfBlood on PSN or hop into my party if you're on my list.

Edit:
We only need 1 more.

LiK

So what good is adding more shaders to that emblemwhore if you're still not gonna change up her goddamn selection Bungie? I swear it's like only a selection of 8 goddamn shaders still.

Yep, still no refresh and the factions don't sell theirs. Super lame.

coy

We are going to do another Crota only run, anyone wanna join? 30 or 31 is fine.
Add TearsOfBlood on PSN or hop into my party if you're on my list.

Edit:
We only need 1 more.

If this is free, I can hop on. Just woke up and was planning on farming but this sounds funner. We're friends already it's coyquettish on PSN.

Edit: If that is full then...

If anyone still wants to do the Nightfall, join YKERR or ps_flocki.

Is there the spot open still?

ocean

Banned
I regret using Vanguard armor on my Titan since they all roll with silly strength. Crucible vendor has Intellect + Discipline and I only got chest from him :/

Anyone want to take down Crota? Last time we were so close... Shall we say, 6pm GMT. Drizzay, up for being sword master again?

1. Me - 31 warlock

Yeah I can get down on that sword action. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if the time changes. I may get back on Destiny in an hour-ish after some food and life stuff.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
If this is free, I can hop on. Just woke up and was planning on farming but this sounds funner. We're friends already it's coyquettish on PSN.

Edit: If that is full then...

Is there the spot open still?

Yeah join us. YKERR

ocean

Banned
Today's bounties align beautifully. Eris wants me to kill 10 Hive Majors with her class item and 50 with Arc or Solar Grenades/Supers. Vanguard also wants 10 Hive majors and two kill orders from the Shrine of Oryx mission.

1 mission on Heroic with an intentional wipe to get more kills and I knocked all 5 bounties. It's raining XP at the tower people. I have no glimmer after this upgrade frenzy :(

LiK

Yeah I can get down on that sword action. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if the time changes. I may get back on Destiny in an hour-ish after some food and life stuff.

I might join. I woke up early and I wanna see how you guys play it. And I just wanna beat it. Send me an invite if you see me on. Not even sure what time my raid crew is playing tonight.

Great. Still have a fair few hours left. You know, you should go for the record of Crota take downs. Might even get your name in the weekly update haha.

6PM GMT Crota take down

1. Me - 31 warlock
2. Drizzay - 31 titan
3. Raindoc
4. Cosmos man
5. Coyquettish

Lik (maybe)

Great. Still have a fair few hours left. You know, you should go for the record of Crota take downs. Might even get your name in the weekly update haha.

6PM GMT Crota take down

1. Me - 31 warlock
2. Drizzay - 31 titan

I'm down! Cosmos_Man

Our other run is at 7pm EST if you can still make it.

Oh! Lol, oh well. I'll still be up for that with my hunter if this evening's goes well.

What time is that EST?

I'm down if it's a good time

Uh.... 1pm EST? (Lunch time) well 7pm est is 12pm for me (midnight)

I might join. I woke up early and I wanna see how you guys play it. And I just wanna beat it. Send me an invite if you see me on. Not even sure what time my raid crew is playing tonight.

Sweet, I'll put you as a maybe.

I'll add you raindoc

coy

6PM GMT Crota take down

1. Me - 31 warlock
2. Drizzay - 31 titan

I am game for this. Got you on FL already as coyquettish on PSN.

ocean

Banned

1. Me - 31 warlock
Still looking? I'd be down if you have a spot. I wanna see what difference being 31 makes now that I got there :)

6PM GMT Crota take down

1. Me - 31 warlock
2. Drizzay - 31 titan
3. Raindoc
4. Cosmos man
5. Coyquettish

Lik (maybe)

Sure thing man.

Edit: Awww shit :( Anyone else doing Crota today?

We got a team! Sorry for those others :( I'm sure we'll have other runs.

Remember guys, 6pm GMT

1. Me
2. Drizzay
3. Raindoc
4. Cosmos_man
5. Coyquettish
6. Lik

Alt 1. Death4Romaabove
Alt 2. Ocean

Nodnol

That last Urn quest is awesome at 30. How I didn't die I don't know! 5 Motes and a primary Legendary engram will do nicely though.

coy

Thanks Yurikerr and Ambitious! That Nightfall was less painful than it sounded with Lightswitch + Thrall combo. Got Secret Handshake shotty out of it with good perks and Void damage if I wanna do Thorn bounty for a 4th time haha.

Lollipop thanks will be on then for sure.

Top Bottom