• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Hunters can jump up in time just fine. It's the people shooting Crota's shields who need to get the timing right.

You should jump from the left or right, it's easier, more consistent and that's how we did it

i pointed this out ages ago and was shot down

I was using the mythoclast and it was a 3-4 shot kill

giphy.gif

what i would have done different for the crota fight is
require two people to be standing on the blue circles where crota will run to. these totems bother him, so he runs to one or the other to shut it down. then somebody runs to the center to activate a circle and spawn the sword bearer. this would spread the team out and require more coordination. he could simply run slightly slower and stay stunned for a slightly longer period of time to compensate.

Deku Tree

Locking Glimmer and Bounties out of the new raid is kind of a douche move
Agree. Bungie doesn't want you to be able to Farm the raid. It would be too easy since there are so many enemies. You would hit the glimmer cap each raid almost if you wipe a lot and you would quickly max out the exp too.

spyder_ur

Anyone up for a quick(ish) VoG hard raid? Really need some shards to get my other characters to 30-31. 30 Titan. I know there was a weekend group that wanted to run it.

Locking Glimmer and Bounties out of the new raid is kind of a douche move

The biggest change I want out of Bungie for this game, (probably won't be until Destiny 2 if that), is a consistent game design philosophy that doesn't require special consideration or changes to specific area's because it could be "exploited". Queen's Wrath items should dismantle into Shards, they just need to design the event better. Glimmer and Bounties should be achievable from everything. Design the events better. It's annoying because the burden is on the player to trial-and-error what specific scenarios Bungie doesn't think you should be able to use and it isn't obvious why some do and others don't. Even after they screw with the formula to thwart our attempts at efficiency, there are tons of "exploitable" ways to quickly do many of these things if you look hard.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Undying Mind is no better than Dust Palace IMO. It's another strike where I go back to orbit immediately if it comes up in the playlist.

Agent

Speaking of Excursion Zone....doing that now for glimmer if anyone wants to join to make it go faster. I need a ton of it to buy upgraded Armamentarium and Light Beyond Nemesis.

PSN: phantom8324

Top Bottom