• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

We work together but he didn't need any higher level shards. Needing the radiant ones my Titan is still at 30.

Warlock caught the brunt of it as shards have been depleted. :)

Josh is great at the game. I want him to learn to play from good people. But I would like to keep his young ears safe. :)

Then don't let him raid with me :)

Magik

Crota's End has been destroyed ;)
Good job everyone! Messiek, Magik, Alucrid, 2real4tv and grimlock

Big shoutouts to Messiek I believe who explained everything on the way.

It was a great 1st experience with the raid. We did it quickly!

I'm down to run another CE raid right now if anyone has a party going.

To Lolli and the others about to do the raid not too long ago. So sorry I had to bail, one of the babies isn't feeling well and my wife needed me.

May not make it to the other one at 7pm either. But I'm sure you can find someone for then.

I won't be on until laaaaaater tonight at this point. Likely 10pm EST or so.

Ugh. I won't be beating Crota this week. It kind of upsets me that I should even give a shit. RL comes first.

Crota's End has been destroyed ;)
Good job everyone! Messiek, Magik, Alucrid, 2real4tv and grimlock

Boom!!! That was so much fun. Just nonstop chaos throughout the whole raid lol. Can't wait to do it again. Got the fusion rifle, shader, emblem, shards and energy. No armor sadly.

Have a another level 30 warlock and a level 30 titan I can run it with if anyone is starting a fresh run. Gonna run some bounties and farm some glimmer for now.

Boom!!! That was so much fun. Just nonstop chaos throughout the whole raid lol. Can't wait to do it again. Got the fusion rifle, shader, emblem, shards and energy. No armor sadly.

Have a another level 30 warlock and a level 30 titan I can run it with if anyone is starting a fresh run. Gonna run some bounties and farm some glimmer for now.

Congrats guys

Dante316

1. Dante316
2.reserved
3.reserved
4.zewone
5.trakan
6. Am_I_Evil

Alt:pSN Da_1_hated_tito 

we can beat him 2x if people have alts that need to.

We stayed on the left side, kill the Knights and Messiek did all the hard work and used the sword :p once the ogres came, ran to the middle room, kill them. Then circle around to the left side.

so you were in the left room where the knights spawn or the left hallway where you guys spawn?

hydruxo

Both new strikes appear to have anti-cheese mechanics. Very deliberate design choices. Any place you might try to hunker down has enemy closets or magical spawns behind you.

Yeah but the thing is, what else are you going to do? You can't go outside and fight the fallen in the part where the shanks spawn. You literally have no other choice but to cheese it. Same thing with Omnigul where you stay in that starting hallway where the cursed thralls spawn. It's not a big deal once you know they spawn there, but if that's the reason they put them there that's not a good reason. It's not exactly anti-cheese when your only option is to stay in that area.

To Lolli and the others about to do the raid not too long ago. So sorry I had to bail, one of the babies isn't feeling well and my wife needed me.

May not make it to the other one at 7pm either. But I'm sure you can find someone for then.

I won't be on until laaaaaater tonight at this point. Likely 10pm EST or so.

Ugh. I won't be beating Crota this week. It kind of upsets me that I should even give a shit. RL comes first.

Anyone running the raid around this time at Crota? 10pm EST

Dante316

1. Dante316
2.reserved
3.reserved
4.zewone
5.trakan
6. Am_I_Evil

Alt:pSN Da_1_hated_tito 

we can beat him 2x if people have alts that need to.

This is the list we have for the 7 pm crota killing bash. I put it late so people get as much heavy ammo ready. Its vital to win. Ill be glimmer farming as soon I get home.

Got the helmet I wanted from Xur's engram, it seems like Knucklehead always give strength. I will be level 31 soon with the exotic engram I want, 1 maxed out raid gear and 2 raid gear half-way maxed out. God bless. Now hopefully I can get the weapons I want. Hawkmoon, the raid sniper, and the raid rocket

Argghhh, many apologies to the Crota crew that was going to go at 6pm gmt, my life stuff ended up taking much longer than anticipated.

I'm on now and available if anybody is still looking for sword running... were you guys still able to bust it out?

Deku Tree

Hello Raid Crew! Thanks for your invite just now. I can't reapond via PSN because PSN messages stinks! I can't join because tired and need to farm glimmer before Xur leaves and only have a short play period right now. Sorry.

Anyone kind enough to take me Glimmer farming? I need to buy SUROS upgrade and have under 100 glimmer. I want to try out that Exclusion Zone spot...anyone I can join?

If your still farming I can join in a Minute!

Deku Tree

Argghhh, many apologies to the Crota crew that was going to go at 6pm gmt, my life stuff ended up taking much longer than anticipated.

I'm on now and available if anybody is still looking for sword running... were you guys still able to bust it out?

Hi Boguester! Great raid clears last night! Thanks again!
I think Cuco and Madgame and Zewone et al are looking for one more right now.

hetchi

Crota's End. We are on Crota checkpoint. Starting as soon as the team is full.Level 31 preferred.

1. KreusGotYa (31)
2. hetchi (31/me)
3.Daraman
4.DrDrizzay101
5.Snake_113
6.Cosmos_Man

PSN: hetchi

Ragona

We are about to start Crotas End for the first time on Ps4 EU.
If anybody (lvl 30+, mic. required) feel free to respond or pm me :) [2 spots]

Top Bottom