• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

FyreWulff

Would anyone be free and interested in helping my daughter run the weekly heroic in about an hour and a half? She's level 26. One more run and she'll have enough strange coins to snag something from Xur.

I could. I just got 30 and am now enjoying obliterating things.

psn: Fyre_Wulff

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Would anyone be free and interested in helping my daughter run the weekly heroic in about an hour and a half? She's level 26. One more run and she'll have enough strange coins to snag something from Xur.
Sure, I'll be around if she still needs anyone.

that clown cartridge

akZa20a.jpg

i think i can shelve icebreaker and use gjallarhorn now. this thing's awesome and the impact is almost the same as icebreaker.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shame we couldn't make it til Tuesday to stop spoiler tagging stuff, I just scanned last page and now I feel like I have a pretty good idea how to beat the boss, which my group hasn't reached yet :( I need to work on my "selective reading" I suppose.
I think you have to be 27 for the weekly to be enabled.
The 26 I assume. Hell there's a 22 weekly heroic.
I guess that was their failsafe...
Having weighed all the options, I think this is actually my vote for worst line in the game.

Where's the cleverness supposed to be? Of course that was their failsafe. You triggered their failsafe, that was it. There they are. Is it supposed to be redeemed by the delivery? D:

phen0m24

Hey guys, if anyone is running a CE or a VoG normal today from about an hour out or so and can possibly keep it rated G/PG-13,
please: virgin ears
I would like to get my son in a raid with good people.

I have been fortunate to play with a number of you and am grateful for Hawkian taking him in Thursday night to normal VoG where he crushed it!

Please let me know. He has a 31 (yup) Hunter with maxed weapons all over the place. Doesn't swear, takes orders and is pretty good at the game.

Thanks - peace y'all

Shame we couldn't make it til Tuesday to stop spoiler tagging stuff, I just scanned last page and now I feel like I have a pretty good idea how to beat the boss, which my group hasn't reached yet :( I need to work on my "selective reading" I suppose.

ya, kinda ended when people started posting victory screens the other day. i think i had the boss room spoiled that way.

joecanada

that clown cartridge

akZa20a.jpg

i think i can shelve icebreaker and use gjallarhorn now. this thing's awesome and the impact is almost the same as icebreaker.

They didn't offer xur upgrade on horn though,, the legend of icebreaker continues to grow

Hey guys, if anyone is running a CE or a VoG normal today from about an hour out or so and can possibly keep it rated G/PG-13,
please: virgin ears
I would like to get my son in a raid with good people.

I have been fortunate to play with a number of you and am grateful for Hawkian taking him in Thursday night to normal VoG where he crushed it!

Please let me know. He has a 31 (yup) Hunter with maxed weapons all over the place. Doesn't swear, takes orders and is pretty good at the game.

Thanks - peace y'all

Wtf your son is 31 already? I need to play this game more

Hung Wei Lo

Okay let's do a Crotas End run and beat that fucker.

1.gdt

I'll be using my 30 warlock, but I want to do the first section on my 29 Titan if that's ok. I'll switch when he hit the 2nd part.

Started this thing late, so I'd like to try to get in on the fun - I'm already on your FL - KInezo

ocean

Banned
Anyone kind enough to take me Glimmer farming? I need to buy SUROS upgrade and have under 100 glimmer. I want to try out that Exclusion Zone spot...anyone I can join?

Jinjo

Really annoyed raid gear is so low in light level. Even if you upgrade to the first radiant node it's still only 30 light. Da fuck? Bring that patch now Bungie! I need to be level 31 by tomorrow to end Crota.

phen0m24

Wtf your son is 31 already? I need to play this game more
We work together but he didn't need any higher level shards. Needing the radiant ones my Titan is still at 30.

Warlock caught the brunt of it as shards have been depleted. :)

Josh is great at the game. I want him to learn to play from good people. But I would like to keep his young ears safe. :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Destinystatus.com pulled off all raid weekly indicators for the moment, I think CE was filling in the bubbles for VoG so he's probably reexaming the API.

I need 2 for the Nightfall right now on PS4. I think I have a pretty good handle on it now (not that I'm at all satisfied with the current strategy for it :D) and am transferring great Arc stuff to the vault. Will bring my Titan running WoL so we should be just fine. Anyone in?

Top Bottom