• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

That part in the Nightfall where the shanks spawn out of thin air beside you. GG Bungie. Great design guys.

Both new strikes appear to have anti-cheese mechanics. Very deliberate design choices. Any place you might try to hunker down has enemy closets or magical spawns behind you.

Greenymac

I will do that when i get done with work, I need that glimmer.

The key is to die ASAP when the yellows are gone. Better to kill yourself than depend on the weak ass shielded guy to do it. If youre fast you can fit four runs. Faster with 3 people feeding each other orbs for specials.

Never ran the numbers on that. I can check if you're interested later.

It's not urgent, just a curiosity. I have been half assing bounties this week and I have 1 exotic weapon nearly complete using Nightfall plus telemetry. Just last 2 bubbles left so it does seem fairly significant.

gdt

Okay let's do a Crotas End run and beat that fucker.

1.gdt

I'll be using my 30 warlock, but I want to do the first section on my 29 Titan if that's ok. I'll switch when he hit the 2nd part.

So the cursed thralls bounty can be done really easily if you disturb the Servant of Crota in the Lunar Complex. Just stay out of the way of the Knight and it's done in a minute tops.

Messiek

Okay let's do a Crotas End run and beat that fucker.

1.gdt

I'll be using my 30 warlock, but I want to do the first section on my 29 Titan if that's ok. I'll switch when he hit the 2nd part.

Can you wait for me? I'm killing crota with another group right now.

Oh yeah, brand new Ice Breaker fully upgraded.

Bitchin.gif

Is it a necessity to be level 31(hunter) to run CE Raid blindly? Currently level 30 and I'm i the mood to run it, but I rather not be detrimental to a group.

GhaleonEB

Would anyone be free and interested in helping my daughter run the weekly heroic in about an hour and a half? She's level 26. One more run and she'll have enough strange coins to snag something from Xur.

SkylineRKR

Is it a necessity to be level 31(hunter) to run CE Raid blindly? Currently level 30 and I'm i the mood to run it, but I rather not be detrimental to a group.

I usually have the highest kill count until the third part, were we all fell apart. That part onwards is more doable with at least a few 31's.

My North American Xbox One clan is recruiting players who want to run Crota's End on a weekly basis starting at 8:30pm EST. It's also likely we'll put together a flawless Vault run sometime in the near future. Shoot me a DM if youre interested.

Sane_Man

Would anyone be free and interested in helping my daughter run the weekly heroic in about an hour and a half? She's level 26. One more run and she'll have enough strange coins to snag something from Xur.

I think you have to be 27 for the weekly to be enabled.

Top Bottom