• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

squadr0n

Hey guys just in case you didn't know like me lol, When you finish that last bounty for Eris "Urn of sacrifice" you get a Light level 33 arm armor piece. But you have to visit Xur atleast 2 times during the bounty so you have to do it this weekend or wait till he comes back to finish.

This will really help out anyone still trying to level up and get past 29 still lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks! She's rolling in the Crucible now.

I bought a new gauntlet today and hit 28. Destiny is like this, but in game form.
ha no kidding.

the path from 28 to 30 isn't so bad, if you can manage to squeeze in a vault of glass run now and again! I'm going to start doing two "newbieish" runs of it a week, the current normal one on thursdays and a normal/hard depending on the average level of the signups another day of the week. lots of ascendant shards and you might get lucky with a raid piece right up front which could make it even easier.
Hey guys just in case you didn't know like me lol, When you finish that last bounty for Eris "Urn of sacrifice" you get a Light level 33 arm armor piece. But you have to visit Xur atleast 2 times during the bounty so you have to do it this weekend or wait till he comes back to finish.

This will really help out anyone still trying to level up and get past 29 still lol.
Yeah, that's definitely worth doing for anyone who doesn't have a 33 light or above glove yet!

Anyone who knows, does it dismantle into ascendant shards?

noomi

Had some strange luck in the ROC playlist just now and had ships drop... never even had a legendary drop in a strike before. Cool!

na77Vlv.jpg

spYMTEn.jpg

UmLhPTY.jpg

Agent

Yeah, that's definitely worth doing for anyone who doesn't have a 33 light or above glove yet!

Anyone who knows, does it dismantle into ascendant shards?

Just dismantled mine as the gauntlets I had were better. It gave 3 Ascendant Shards.

Anyone up for daily or nightfall?

Psn Westonianb lvl 30 hunter.

Also kind of need to run VoG to get ascendant mats to hit 31

I'll run a VOG Hard at around 8 EST if enough people are interested.

1. ArkkAngel007- Level 30 Hunter
2. Westonianb Level 30 Hunter

Suffice to say, could use at least a Titan.

Yeah, but I mean because we can use Bladedancer for the invisibility. I've seen a few videos now and I'm pretty sure I'd know what to.

guys i ran with had a good strategy down too. i used gjallarhorn more than i thought i would and my new sniper was actually very useful.

we're starting after 6 EST right?

rNilla

guys i ran with had a good strategy down too. i used gjallarhorn more than i thought i would and my new sniper was actually very useful.

we're starting after 6 EST right?

As the swordbearer I was Gunslinger the whole time for what it's worth. Invisibility takes too long to pop and I greatly prefer Triple Jump. There's no one right way of course--the swordbearer should do whatever they're most comfortable with.

Ugh, I dismantled the Void shotty I had since I didn't think I would ever do Thorn bounty again, yet here I am, unable to physically abandon the bounty. Not spending the Shard or Glimmer at ripoff Xur for an upgrade.

Jinjo

Go Ruin Wings. Why do you think there were so many Gjallarhorn rockets flying around in the raid yesterday lol. The Armamentarium is a bit overrated in my book too. Saint-14 is my personal choice in exotic, until Ruin Wings that is.

I upgraded my Armamentarium too though...

Jinjo

Impressions on Swordbreaker (Crota shotgun)?

I don't have it, but I found out yesterday shotguns (read: Found Verdict) are crazy good in Crota's End. Makes quick work of knights and cleans up thralls nicely. I can only imagine how good Swordbreaker is with that extra damage to Hive majors perk. I probably want it over the sniper atm.

ocean

Banned
Go Ruin Wings. Why do you think there were so many Gjallarhorn rockets flying around in the raid yesterday lol. The Armamentarium is a bit overrated in my book too. Saint-14 is my personal choice in exotic, until Ruin Wings that is.

I upgraded my Armamentarium too though...
I have all 3 now and had to tacke the same question. Eventually I'll level all 3 but I decided to start with Saint-14 because Raid Helm won't drop until Heroic.

Apparently the new thing is to camp where the blades of crota guy spawns and steal the blade over and over. I'm never gonna finish this asinine bounty with douchebags like that.

I think I've had enough Destiny for awhile :-/

Jinjo

I have all 3 now and had to tacke the same question. Eventually I'll level all 3 but I decided to start with Saint-14 because Raid Helm won't drop until Heroic.

Yeah, I wanted the upgraded version of Saint-14 most of all, but was a bit unlucky with my exotic engrams this week unfortunately. Definitely going for that one next as soon as I have it or Xur offers the upgrade. Meanwhile, Ruin Wings is making me blow up stuff all over the place lol. It's so much fun to use with either Gjallarhorn or Thunderlord.

Jinjo

Apparently the new thing is to camp where the blades of crota guy spawns and steal the blade over and over. I'm never gonna finish this asinine bounty with douchebags like that.

I think I've had enough Destiny for awhile :-/

Go to a less crowded place. Rocketyard is always pretty quiet.

Top Bottom