• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, I wanted the upgraded version of Saint-14 most of all, but was a bit unlucky with my exotic engrams this week unfortunately. Definitely going for that one next as soon as I have it or Xur offers the upgrade. Meanwhile, Ruin Wings is making me blow up stuff all over the place lol. It's so much fun to use with either Gjallarhorn or Thunderlord.
If I had the Holiest of Horns I'd have gone Wings as well. Alas my Hezen Vengeance is not quite as good.

X-Frame

Yeah, I wanted the upgraded version of Saint-14 most of all, but was a bit unlucky with my exotic engrams this week unfortunately. Definitely going for that one next as soon as I have it or Xur offers the upgrade. Meanwhile, Ruin Wings is making me blow up stuff all over the place lol. It's so much fun to use with either Gjallarhorn or Thunderlord.

Yup, Saint-14 is likely going to be the premier helm for Titans, even over the Glasshouse. Blinding Bubble + Inverse Shadow + Mohawk is a great combo.

I also already upgraded my Armamentarium 2.0 and am working on the Ruin Wings too. Hopefully Xur beings Saint-14 either to buy or upgrade next week (hopefully buy).

Ambitious

Can't give you a perfect number; but I was playing earlier and threw a grenade into a mob of 5; cane out with 4 heavy ammo packs. I never run out now. Kinda nice.

I bought ruined wings. Non stop supply of heavy ammo is gonna be useful.
I will still be resetting my armatarium chest but wanted to be flexible with exotic pieces

Sounds good. Bought.

Go Ruin Wings. Why do you think there were so many Gjallarhorn rockets flying around in the raid yesterday lol. The Armamentarium is a bit overrated in my book too. Saint-14 is my personal choice in exotic, until Ruin Wings that is.

I upgraded my Armamentarium too though...

I actually had the Ruin Wings + Gjallarhorn combo in mind. Now I just need to upgrade my GH and find useful legendaries so I can use the exotic slot for the heavy.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Apparently the new thing is to camp where the blades of crota guy spawns and steal the blade over and over. I'm never gonna finish this asinine bounty with douchebags like that.

I think I've had enough Destiny for awhile :-/

There;s roughly 8 locations the Knights spawn on

Earth:
Skywatch, either the Hive Loot Door or the Loot Cave/Adjacent area going to Jovian Complex
Mothyards, either the far bottom back cave before( where the Captain + Dreg or Shank + Dreg spawn, the patrol mission Hole in the Wall, the bottom cave area next to it or the far front area by the planes where the Warsat drops
Steppes, either where the 3 Hive Ultras spawn or the second furthest cave adjacent to the stair towards where you spawn into Patrol
Forgotten Shores, either the cave where those Dregs and 1 lonely shank patrol, empty huge cave or the Ship where their is tha Capatin a few vandals and a few dregs roaming the ship, the ritual is in the hull
The Divide, either the room far back where the 3 shanks + vandal spawn out from or the door to side where the 2 shanks spawn from, near a patrol marker
Rocketyard, right as you enter and where the Sevritor and Knight are going at it or the far back area where there are 2 knights + acolyte

Moon:
Archer's Line, either the warehouse where you trigger the first mission the dark beyond on the moon or the small complex outside that has a few shanks and vandal/dregs roaming on the top balcony part, right next to the warehouse

Anchor of Light, never seen it spawn here, didn't stay long enough to have info

Hellmouth, 1 is right by where the base behind the rock is, that area that has 2 caves where the Fallen are patroling, Warsat drops there or inside the base

So 6 out of 7 locations, Earth Skywatch will be the toughest to get shit done for bounty, Hellmouth the easiest, cause not many patrol the area there

Hell Earth, The Divide is the second best, after Walker event happens, it's barren for roughly 20 minutes

cilonen

Oh man. There's a light at the end of the tunnel; 318/500 on my Thorn PvP bounty.

I'm not going to get the one more mote I need to roll the dice on another engram from Xur today though, I just can't play any more today.

Is the Xyor part of the Thorn bounty solo-able these days?

E92 M3

Yay - killed Crota with some LFG people. I can do nearly 75% of his health before Ogres with the sword. A lot of pressure but felt good when I landed the finishing blow.

Got a crappy machine gun though =/

Also guys, should I upgrade my Thunderlord?

Ramirez

Enjoy the Titan gloves while they last, dude in our raid basically had full Gjaller at all times, no way they let that stay as is, lol.

Greenymac

If I'm on (dont know what timezone that time is for) you can send me an invite at YzeNup. I might be unable to talk because I don't want to enrage my girlfriend for the second time this week. Have 2 CE raid clears worth of experience though.

For Crotas End at 7pm eastern Ive got:

1. Me
2. Graverobber
3. Ptr19
4. Eyelessorphan
5. Westtrade
6. Yzenup or arbalestarx-7

I fell asleep during the last couple of posts for the 6th spot. Whoever can confirm or make it just quote here or msg me on psn. Will be ready to roll at 7. Guide my noob ass well!

Oh man. There's a light at the end of the tunnel; 318/500 on my Thorn PvP bounty.

I'm not going to get the one more mote I need to roll the dice on another engram from Xur today though, I just can't play any more today.

It is tough to solo but can be done. It is like a Heroic 26 strike.

Ambitious

Oh, another God of War shader. Boring. I want the New Monarchy shaders. Their last package today contained 2 ascendent energies. Thanks, New Monarchy.

Greenymac

Hey if u need help ill run it with you later or tomorrow. I just finished the pvp part for my 3rd thorn and just need Xyor. Psn same as GAF.

cilonen

Hey if u need help ill run it with you later or tomorrow. I just finished the pvp part for my 3rd thorn and just need Xyor. Psn same as GAF.

Cool! I suck badly at PvP though, it's taken me most of today (UK time) to get to where I am with that bit. I'm going to try to get the 500 void kill points tomorrow.

If you find someone to run it sooner go ahead - when I've done this bit I'll shoot you a message to see if you're still up for it :)

Edit: my PSN is the same as GAF username too.

It is tough to solo but can be done. It is like a Heroic 26 strike.

Ah. We'll see when I get there :)

I'll run a VOG Hard at around 8 EST if enough people are interested.

1. ArkkAngel007- Level 30 Hunter
2. Westonianb Level 30 Hunter

Suffice to say, could use at least a Titan.

I'm down for nightfall and VoG.

What hours work? I can start as early as 7-8pm EST, but I can go later now that the place is all to myself. I'll put you on though.

Anyone who wants to do VOG Hard is welcome. 30s are preferable, but 29s who know their way around and have suitable maxed weapons I'll take in to a limit. Probably 2.

Edit: Until then, I have both the Urzok bounty and Xyor bounty to complete and can help with those. Former is priority. Not doing normal VoGs tonight since I'll be running Hard.

Why don't those grinches over at Bungie decorate the Tower for Christmas? Place could use a bit of cheer

And please don't berate me with the PC "not everyone celebrates Christmas" hogwash

Top Bottom