• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Anyone want to help me run through the 24 weekly quickly [PS4]? I could do it myself if not for the fact that melee damage from fallen = arc burn. So annoying.

By the way, yesterday we reached the second chest. We were all switching to our alts and getting it for our other characters. We brought another friend in who wasn't part of the raid and I don't know if it was coincidence or not but at that point it despawned.

So the chest is either on a timer or can only be looted by those 6 who are doing the raid.

Man I need a break for a bit. Since Xur showed up, I've fully upgraded my new Suros, Exotic helmet, legendary chest an boots and I've filled in all the nodes in the Murmur. Level 31 now. Guess I'll try the raid in the next 2 days.

coy

If anyone needs to complete Thorn bounty, 2 of us just started Xyor. Add and join we just started.

PSN: coyquettish

MADGAME

I also got 2 of them today. I only get fusion rifles from the raids

I'm not too mad as I also got the sniper. Hope that doesn't repeat for you next week.

Also, two observations - I received credit for a Vanguard Bounty after we killed Crota (Predator and Prey), but not sure why as that should have popped way earlier if applicable in the Raid. Also, we stayed in Crota's room for a bit after we killed him, and after a while we were taken to a results screen. It showed the number of kills but not the rewards.

Zoba playing like a bitch
ayyyy lmao

GsRBgCB.png

:lol

Top Bottom