• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

rNilla

GsRBgCB.png

:lol

hahaha

Whoever's raid I'm in, I can at least stream it and use the stream chat to communicate.

It was on Capcom Cup. I was watching it too.
O yeah I kinda remember now, it was streamed today? Thought you meant you had it on ps4 or something. Well think we are starting soon.

SkylineRKR

Found Verdict is my favorite shotgun how do you feel this one compares?

FV is perhaps more useful. But I generally manage to hit better with Sword breaker. I dunno, I suck with shotties but with this one I kill a lot. Good ROF, reload and stability. Shitty range but it can be increased.

Thanks to all those who took part in Hard VoG and stuck with the craziness of trying to scrounge together folks.

Haul: 4 Raid Chests, Cloak, Energy/Shards, Aspect of Glass ship, and Fatebringer. Only exotic the team received was Red Death, if I'm not mistaken.

Also,
how are you hitting him while he's still standing and doing damage / not getting destroyed?
I guess invisibility really is worth it.

I have no fucking idea :lol. I only realised
after I started hitting him that he hadn't gone down, so at that point I just had to keep going.

Did not complete the strike. It didnt indicate that. Thanks!

Edit: i dont see the strike anywhere... wtf am i missing?

Edit: do i need to finish the purple bounty too?

Well, you complete all 3 story missions. Then there should be a bounty to kill wizards and knights that you need to complete. Then you'll receive 3 additional bounties that need to be completed while patrolling on Earth (one is in the refinery building where you fight hive and fallen in the Sepiks Prime strike; other is Lunar Complex when heading towards Skywatch (loot cave) from your patrol start; last is Terrestrial Complex which is the building past Skywatch).

After you complete those, you'll unlock the strike. Beat it, and you should have access to 'all' the missions including Daily and Heroic.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yeah with hunter and constant dps on crota, it's very, very easy. I mean people struggled with Atheon/ Oracles for more than a week because it was a well designed fight but Crota one is just a joke. I have all chars at 31 now and have beaten Crota on each one. I hope they use their creativity and make the hard raid really 'hard'.

The bridge section was really good though.

Nobody notice that
Knight walking through the barrier at the beginning?
:lol

They can bypass that every time. Not sure if a glitch or intended.

i enjoyed the last fight more with the strategy we used compared to the one most people are doing, but i still prefer the earlier parts of the raid.

E92 M3

Have you guys ever seen Crota teleport away from his rail track to the stairs? It's some scary stuff. Basically a "come at me bro" moment/glitch.

General question guys, has it been proven that R1 R1 R2 combo is the best? If you have time to do two rounds of that, shouldnt you just go for R2s? And what about supers? Do they do significantly more damage?

also i forgot to mention this to my group, but you don't need
to stand in the totems or the center once 3 people are across during the bridge part. the center ring is what activates the totems, but only one is needed to construct the bridge. so as long as the center and the totems are being held on the away side, the guys on the home side can rest easy. group i went with earlier hopped up to "hobgoblin" platforms until the sword bearer spawned. part of the reason we spent so much time here was because our home guys were getting swarmed by knights

we did good for a blind run though.

Korosenai

Looking for 3 on Xbox one to fight Crota.

Currently have a level 31 hunter, level 30 warlock, and a level 30 Titan.

Would prefer if you are level 31 and have Gjallarhorn or any good heavy weapon to help down Crota fast.

Would have beat Crota earlier but we didn't have any heavy ammo synthesis or heavy ammo drops to down him fast once we got him to 25%.

Top Bottom