• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

hydruxo

Should I buy the truth? Don't have Ghallejorn btw.

you-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

Jokes aside it's a good RL, the aggressive tracking is great and it's got high velocity. Not anywhere near as good as Gjallarhorn, and there's legendary RLs that will work just fine too. It's great for PVP at times but I don't think it's worth it for PVE. I'd say pass on it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Certainly still having fub. Just trying to keep my expectations realistic !
I gotcha. yeah, especially if you enjoy crucible, I'd just keep playing. when you get to 30ish, you can make a decision if it's worth it to you. there may be a sale/discount at some point too, who knows!

lupin23rd

Has it been determined how much the difference in damage is between the older legendaries and their newer versions / replacements?

For example, I'm currently using epitaph as my arc sniper, and wondering how much the damage potential is for the new vanguard arc sniper is @ 331 vs 300.

forrest

formerly nacire
31 Hunter looking for crota kill, have sword experience, Vex, Icebreaker, etc.

Have Alt Hunter looking for full clear

For new page

I'm doing the daily mission, might be a little nuts solo. I think I need just a couple more shards and all my characters can hit level 31. If anyone else needs to do it, let's team up!

PS4: illini_guy_05

amar212

We beat Crota.

All of us got Hive weapons: fusion, shotgun, machine gun, launcher and sniper (2 machines were dealt).

Is it usual that everyone get a weapon upon first pass?

Also, arw Thorn and Bad Juju complimentary with all above? So, only class remains is the auto rifle, AKA Necromancerorwhateveritscalled?

LiK

Fun PVP after raid. I can finally play other games now. Gonna take a break from destiny. I'll come back soon. :)

On the last part of the daily, I am alone so feel free to join me on PS4 to finish this thing up! PSN: blewjayy

Also no mic because I'm on my vita doing remote play, sorry

breakfuss

you-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

Jokes aside it's a good RL, the aggressive tracking is great and it's got high velocity. Not anywhere near as good as Gjallarhorn, and there's legendary RLs that will work just fine too. It's great for PVP at times but I don't think it's worth it for PVE. I'd say pass on it.

No. Not even if it was the only rocket launcher in the whole game. Unless you like blowing yourself up, in that case go for it.

Alright, thanks for the advice. I'll pass.

Gordon

Hey guys, our group just found out something important regarding the first chest you can find in Crota's End. No idea if this is common knowledge yet, but Google search is turning up that everyone seems to be misuderstanding it. So sorry in advance if you guys know about it:

First, the method everyone seems to be aware of:
After you drop down into the darkness, go left and then north, following the path, some distance up the path, to the left is a door, if there's an orange light above the door, there should be a chest there. If there's no light, there's no chest, so you have to wipe and try again.

Now the revised version:
If the chest isn't at that first door, its at OTHER DOORS. Just keep hugging the left wall and you should pass at least two more doors. Check each one for a chest. There's probably other doors than those three, but at least it speeds up the reset process if you have to check three doors as opposed to just one. Also, not quite sure, but I don't recall a light above the other two doors to indicate a chest.
There are lights over the other doors. I've seen them above two other doors out of five or so doors I've made it to.

Top Bottom