• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

JTran2003

Need help with last part if urn story, forsaken mission on lvl 30. 29 titan. Anyone available? Psn jtran2003

Edit: don't currently have a mic if that's OK

spyder_ur

i enjoyed the last fight more with the strategy we used compared to the one most people are doing, but i still prefer the earlier parts of the raid.

Totally agree.
I don't mind the Crota fight, but everything up to that is like a sweet action movie - I love the pacing of it, especially compared to VoG. Crota fight feels a little like a one-man show sometimes; I wish there was a bit where everyone was pouring DPS into Crota like Time's Vengeance.

had to solo the weekly for the invective bounty (sharded my old one) the other day. will of crota plays like a story mission so the encounter "design" feels more natural solo. in other words, everyone isn't bunched up in a tiny room dodging arc blasts. i still think it should have been a story mission and one of those elaborate story missions should have been the strike, but i guess they needed the set pieces...

Pretty sure when that happened to our group I heard the Knight say "FRIEND?" but then we killed him :(

lt519

Totally agree.
I don't mind the Crota fight, but everything up to that is like a sweet action movie - I love the pacing of it, especially compared to VoG. Crota fight feels a little like a one-man show sometimes; I wish there was a bit where everyone was pouring DPS into Crota like Time's Vengeance.

Re: sweet action movie

In the first section all six of us made it to
build the bridge, we survived the waves up until the ogres, all the sudden I saw last guardian standing and just booked it to the white light while everyone watched 70 thrall chase me to the finish, it was pretty epic.
On a lot of other failures it was very much "Go on without me" when someone plunged to their death.

Totally agree.

action movies have supporting characters i guess.

Ghazi

There's still two days left.

I know, but not for me. I've only got time for raids and stuff on Sat. So I didn't get time to do one this week. Pretty lame, too, because I was at Crota. Just couldn't get a proper group together in time. Too many people requesting only 31s... and I'm 31, too. No one was content without six 31s, dicks.

I know, but not for me. I've only got time for raids and stuff on Sat. So I didn't get time to do one this week. Pretty lame, too, because I was at Crota. Just couldn't get a proper group together in time. Too many people requesting only 31s... and I'm 31, too. No one was content without six 31s, dicks.

Wat... You only need one 31. Smh

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Got Hunger of Crota, bye bye gjallarhorn
I guess if you want to use some other exotic Hunger of Crota is the best option. I've unlocked the cluster bomb perk and it simply decimates all the trash mob. It has good tracking as well.

Gjallarhorn is still the best if you want to do maximum DPS on a boss.

Don't worry a Warlock always finds a way to cheese himself into relevance ;)

Which reminds me, if times perfectly a warlock suicide can lock Crota in the oversoul animation as his shield goes down giving the sword that much more time. Really risky and really difficult to pin down the timing however.

EL CUCO

I learned the sword today, but I couldn't kill Crota. Ima fuck u up next time bitch! I promise my team I wont let them down.

**dunk post**

Top Bottom