• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

SharkJAW

Just finished Crota with the Raid Team of the Forever:
1) Clutchmaster GraveRobberX
2) Greenymac the OG
3) ptr "no room for vowels only asskicking" 19
4) west "weapons of light" trade
5) Arbalest, Sniper extraordinaire
6) Yours truly, the sharkiest of them all
There really should've been a "YOU DEFEATED" after all that crap, though.

Ghazi

1d74317ca7.jpg

Also, interesting unreleased Hive primary only available in the demo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFf4ZiWuaw

Guys so before Xur disappears, I have enough strange coins for one item. Should I get the ruin wings for my titan or achlyophage symbiote for my hunter?

Just finished Crota with the Raid Team of the Forever:
1) Clutchmaster GraveRobberX
2) Greenymac the OG
3) ptr "no room for vowels only asskicking" 19
4) west "weapons of light" trade
5) Arbalest, Sniper extraordinaire
6) Yours truly, the sharkiest of them all
There really should've been a "YOU DEFEATED" after all that crap, though.

Any of you guys able to help us out?

Reposting from the nightfall thread:
Hey guys. I ran with Destiny hard at release then fell way off. I'm trying to get back into it. Got the DLC pack but I haven't beaten the first raid...haven't even attempted it. I'm a lvl 27 Hunter. If anyone needs ab extra man or wants help me do the VoG raid or nightfalls or anything in up for it. I play on PS4. PSN is Japanmanx3. PM me or just add with a message.

LiK

also i forgot to mention this to my group, but you don't need
to stand in the totems or the center once 3 people are across during the bridge part. the center ring is what activates the totems, but only one is needed to construct the bridge. so as long as the center and the totems are being held on the away side, the guys on the home side can rest easy. group i went with earlier hopped up to "hobgoblin" platforms until the sword bearer spawned. part of the reason we spent so much time here was because our home guys were getting swarmed by knights

we did good for a blind run though.

man, good to know. we would've beaten that in half the time if we knew that.

Bogeypop

You guys still on? We got this.

If you still need some people, give me a shout. Think I'm already friends with BMO, but my PSN is CornDogg86.

Sorry for the late reply, but BMO got some people. I still need to do VoG Hard up to the Gatekeeper though to get my loot from the rest of the raid if you guys still want to do it :)

Any 30s wnna help me and another gaffer get through Atheon?

I got Corrective Measure from the Gatekeeper, but from Atheon himself I just get Timebreaker and the Warlock Raid Helmet >_< I DO need a Legendary Helmet if I ever want to wear some Exotic Robes, but I'd have preferred to wait for the Vanguard Mark reset Tuesday and get an expansion helmet with 33 Light...

I got Corrective Measure from the Gatekeeper, but from Atheon himself I just get Timebreaker and the Warlock Raid Helmet >_< I DO need a Legendary Helmet if I ever want to wear some Exotic Robes, but I'd have preferred to wait for the Vanguard Mark reset Tuesday and get an expansion helmet with 33 Light...

Another Vex-less raid for me :(. Tho i got vision of Confluence,so makes it less painful.

Mattiator

Anyone need one more for Crota? I have helped complete it twice. I also have a checkpoint before him if anyone wants to finish it off.

2 spots open for a fresh Crota's End raid, anybody on PS4 looking to do it now?

I haven't been following this glimmer method, all I know its vault of glass, where exactly is it and can 1 person do it?

Normal VoG Gate Keeper checkpoint. Basically run a straight loop around and kill all 16 yellow bar enemies. A full run chaining supers should take ~30 seconds and net 592 (plus XP + beads). It's ridiculous.

I pulled off the fucking clutchiest kill of Crota possible

Have that recorded?

http://youtu.be/ROOB_sxevqs

I ran the sword for one group recently and ended up killing him during enrage, here's the highlight of the last sword approach and kill. Very fun.

Mattiator

2 spots open for a fresh Crota's End raid, anybody on PS4 looking to do it now?

Normal VoG Gate Keeper checkpoint. Basically run a straight loop around and kill all 16 yellow bar enemies. A full run chaining supers should take ~30 seconds and net 592 (plus XP + beads). It's ridiculous.

http://youtu.be/ROOB_sxevqs

I ran the sword for one group recently and ended up killing him during enrage, here's the highlight of the last sword approach and kill. Very fun.

Joined ya ;)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I know, should I upgrade The Last Word?! I just unlocked it Thursday helping my friend in Vault of Glass. So I haven't had much time with it!
yeah, I'm there too. my TLW has no XP in it so it's a 42 Attack buff...

but it'd be for my titan, mostly in PvP which doesn't need the damage upgrade at all outside of Iron Banner... plus I just upgraded Red Death for him to use as a main. forgot I wanted to do both the armamentarium and thunderlord, too. thought about it and I bought the new voidfang, dismantled my old, and I've got a Super Good Advice bounty almost done so I'll dismantle the old one of those too, so that's 2 shards... I could buy the other and do all three, but then there's the glimmer... TLW might have to sit this round out.

edit: Just forgot I got a new Truth from the Nightfall though, I don't need two of those... hmmmmmmmmmm

kidko

You guys are talking about a checkpoint at the boss?

I'm looking for a fresh if there's one starting soon. 1st timer

Top Bottom