• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Deku Tree

Upgraded IB, Thorn, Thunderlord, Young Spine and bought Symbiote... I played like crazy and I couldn't bring myself to grind everything from Xur - wanted to upgrade TLW and Suros as well but I got so tired of farming exclusion zone and I wanted to actually play the game. Oh well

Get a fireteam together and get the checkpoint and farm the gatekeepers. Much faster. We hit the glimmer cap starting from zero extremely quickly.

hydruxo

Upgraded IB, Thorn, Thunderlord, Young Spine and bought Symbiote... I played like crazy and I couldn't bring myself to grind everything from Xur - wanted to upgrade TLW and Suros as well but I got so tired of farming exclusion zone and I wanted to actually play the game. Oh well

I honestly kinda wish they didn't have all these top tier weapons up to be upgraded at once. It's way too tempting. I did IB, Suros, and Thorn. Wanted to do TLW and Thunderlord but yeah just like you I didn't want to do Exclusion Zone or Gatekeepers anymore. Also didn't want to have a bunch of exotics with no perks sitting around that I had to level up individually.

Jinjo

Putting this out there again: our blind Crota group is picking up our raid attempt from Deathsinger in 15 minutes. We have one open spot, since someone had to leave. No experience required, if you ran it before and want in, that's fine too. We have like 3 31's now. PSN is JinjoNL

Edit: that was quick, it seems.

Just fought Urzok. Wow that was so much fun. I wish Destiny had more encounters where the enemies just pours at you in hundreds. The loot cave was literally over flowing with enemies.

Back when the loot cave existed I remember that public event happened where all the Hive and Fallen come out and fight each other. It's basically the same thing. Destiny at its best.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Putting this out there again: our blind Crota group is picking up our raid attempt from Deathsinger in 15 minutes. We have one open spot, since someone had to leave. No experience required, if you ran it before and want in, that's fine too. We have like 3 31's now. PSN is JinjoNL

Hit me up. PSN: ShadowKayos

R0ckman

Going to run back to back level 30 weeklies if anyone wants to join up. In orbit now.

Then going to form a team to get the second known raid chest
behind the closing door in the explody Thrall Shrieker hallway
. Once there we can transfer to alts without leaving the section to ensure the Radiant Materials are obtained across all characters.

I'm down for raid part, PSN: arekkusu77.

CREMSteve

At some point tonight I would like to finish off Crota. I'm not packing ballerhorn but I have an Ice Breaker. I've watched zoba's bid and have wiped at the fight several times it's just a matter of execution. By the time we got to nime last night a lot of us were tired and I know I wasn't executing at my best.

Agreed. Every time we wiped I was literally closing my eyes, lol.

ocean

Banned
2 chests and 3 drops vs 4/5 chests and 4 phase drops is the main complaint I haveabout the raid compared to VoG.
American Idol witch should definitely drop loot.

X-Frame

Can anyone confirm since I haven't gotten that far yet in the CE Raid, but
Is there no loot given after the Deathsinger phase? Therefore, a Deathsinger checkpoint is kind of pointless compared to a Crota checkpoint?

This is the biggest problem I'm having when running the sword. Slow to get up and slow to get off. Hard to get a couple extra hits in with it.

Glide sucks it big time but its possible to adjust.
We had 2 rounds where he was 10% or less after 2 swords. Glide can't get near the height of Titans but you can jump up from the higher ground along the left wall or onto the chalice table then up into his face. For 2nd shield break, I preferred to stay up on the walkway and just use a lot of R1 for mobility. Circle back around in the air while strafing his projectiles, just have to remember to stay on the right side away from the team's rocket fire.

spyder_ur

Anyone need to run a Nightfall (and weekly too if needed)? I just got my Hunter to 29 and could use a hand. Know the raid and have maxed arc weapons, but could use a hand or two. Done it at 29 earlier this week.

Oh and I don't have it available yet on this character.

Namikaze1

"It's not an Acolyte's loin cloth, it's the spoils of war." - Vell Tarlowe
"And with the lone strength of the Titan Vell Tarlowe, we felt invincible." - Eris

I'm already liking Vell Tarlowe. I need to read some more on this badass. First Kabr and now Vell. Something tells me Titans are second to none in the raids.

Top Bottom