• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

phen0m24

HM VoG starting in 4 hours
1)myself
2) Dave_6
3)Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) EL CUCO
6) phen0m24's son?

It will be my first time. I get the main idea behind it
use cloak R1,R1,R2 hide and repeat.
If you want to get someone more experiences then its fine by me as well.

Hey rawr we can't make 3:30, sorry. Have to be somewhere at 4. :(

Anyone running a Crota CP today? Byron, Grave im looking at you. :)

Jinjo

We're continueing our first run through CE in an hour from now, and we lost our precious Hunter (GalacticToast). We're at the Deathsinger checkpoint only though so we need to go through that first, but you're welcome to join. We know how to do it, just gotta execute it still.

The invite goes out to anyone else as well, no experience required. We're kind off running it blind.

Even though the Crota part got spoiled to hell and back on here.

Coconut

Banned
HM VoG starting in 4 hours
1)myself
2) Dave_6
3)Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) EL CUCO
6) phen0m24's son?

It will be my first time. I get the main idea behind it
use cloak R1,R1,R2 hide and repeat.
If you want to get someone more experiences then its fine by me as well.

KrugerrandMan as an ALT?

Deku Tree

Are the Eris bounty sword knight spawns in a timer? Has anyone figured it out?

It's pretty bad to have to wait in an area for a while and then not be able to find the knight or to have someone else quickly kill the knight on the other side of the area and have to do it again...

Haven't had any real to time play the DLC until this weekend. Did the Moon raid for the first time ever on my Warlock today - got raid chest and gauntlets. Did it a second time on my alt Warlock, got raid boots. I have an upgraded Exotic helm from yesterday, so now I just need to farm the raid for materials to get to 32! Pretty happy with my RNG today.

Me either :( I'll be needing to get ready for my dinner plans tonight around that time.

Anyone able to do one now and I'll join though.
Nah my fault for posting without any real information.

No worries, like I said, I should have posted with more information.

KrugerrandMan as an ALT?
There's room :) we are starting around 3:15 pm EST

phen0m24

It's pretty bad to have to wait in an area for a while and then not be able to find the knight or to have someone else quickly kill the knight on the other side of the area and have to do it again...

Deku Anchor of Light loop on the moon. Helium farm and there are two different sword guy spawns. Did it there yesterday

EL CUCO

Every 15 min in a couple different locations

went ahead and mocked up my ideal pvp sniper. this is not real sadly

SG9eMzg.jpg

eagle eye slr20: longest-range scope
ambush slh25: agile, snappy scope
longview slr10: low-zoom scope

unflinching: easier to aim under fire

custom optics: precision glass for better zoom
quickdraw: can be drawn unbelievably fast
armor piercing rounds: wallhacks

firefly: shoot head, things go boom

i can dream :(

BUNGIE PLEASE!! I'm really at the point where even legendary gear is just not exiting anymore. I'm tired of getting fusion rifles with knee pads, rocket launchers with unflinching , and sniper rifles with clown cartridge. I don't feel like managing the inventory and spending ass energies on them, so I just shred them.

Put the gunsmith to work already.

Deku Tree

Every 15 min in a couple different locations

Does it occur at exact 15 minute intervals in each area... Like at 1 then 1:15 then 1:30 etc? It's kind of dull to sit in an area for up to 15 minutes and then take the chance that the knight spawns on the other side of the map and another player kills them before you arrive...

EL CUCO

We had it in the bag so many times, no worries. I won't stop until we get the kill as long as everyone else is still up for it. (edit: fucking glide, bringing my titan)

This is the biggest problem I'm having when running the sword. Slow to get up and slow to get off. Hard to get a couple extra hits in with it.

Jinjo

Hm, didn't know that Vanguard packages could drop rare sparrows now.

Deku Anchor of Light loop on the moon. Helium farm and there are two different sword guy spawns. Did it there yesterday

You have to get the kills on Earth today. I always go to the Rocketyard. Quiet and plenty of hive to kill.

cilonen

On Earth right at your spawn point, look right and see the little enemy spawn cave - that's one of the ritual points, as is down the first set of stairs to your left from the spawn point (where the 3 hive ultras live). I think there may be another one in the Steppes but I'm not sure.

In the Divide, it's either the spawn room in the back left behind the silos (pretty much straight ahead when you enter the area, but way back against the far wall) or the spawn room in the middle of the area near the patrol mission beacon.

When you see the 'minions have started a ritual' notice, check the locations and as soon as you run up to one, a blade knight will spawn. If you don't find a location he still spawns but it takes a little longer before he runs out into the open.

Feels like these happen fairly frequently - 5 or 6 mins or so.

EL CUCO

Does it occur at exact 15 minute intervals in each area... Like at 1 then 1:15 then 1:30 etc? It's kind of dull to sit in an area for up to 15 minutes and then take the chance that the knight spawns on the other side of the map and another player kills them before you arrive...

It's an average of up to 15min like the poster below said, for the particular area that you're in. For example: (The Steppes or The Divide) I usually farm some bountys or PE while doing that. After a while you'll learn the spwan locations. There aren't that many places they spawn for each area.

Its actually closer to 9 or 10 minutes.

Greenymac

Need more Radiant Shards D: BTW does anyone want to run the VoG later? Need more ass shards as well.

edit: BTW I manage to get my hunter to lvl31 and would def like to learn the
sword play at Crota's battle
so if there's a group patience enough, let me know

I need to run VOG today as well. Need them shards. Let me know when if youre not full. Even if im not online shoot me a psn message and Ill get it on the app.

phen0m24

Hm, didn't know that Vanguard packages could drop rare sparrows now.

You have to get the kills on Earth today. I always go to the Rocketyard. Quiet and plenty of hive to kill.

Oooh crap really? Sorry for misinformation deku. :( I killed 10 sword guys yesterday but on the moon. My bad.

Bollocks

Just got my first raid gear and noticed that in order to level them up you need a new kind of material/energy that you only get in the raid, fuck

Ever since that patch a long time ago where engrams will always result in gear for that colour or above, I haven't gotten a SINGLE legendary engram from the Cryptarc level-up package. Wtf

Ever since that patch a long time ago where engrams will always result in gear for that colour or above, I haven't gotten a SINGLE legendary engram from the Cryptarc level-up package. Wtf

Same. Also every legendary engram has turned into energy or shards. I got one last night and it turned into 2 shards. :(

Dave_6

Nah my fault for posting without any real information.

No worries, like I said, I should have posted with more information.

There's room :) we are starting around 3:15 pm EST

That's 2:15 here so I may have time. Just need to be done by 4 and I can make it.

Same. Also every legendary engram has turned into energy or shards. I got one last night and it turned into 2 shards. :(

Hate that. It is so rare to get them and when you actually get an engram for a slot you need, it is frustrating to get trolled. I needed a 33 chest and got an emgram for one. Thought I was lucky to save a Commendation and 65 marks. Nope, shards. Such bullshit.

Anyone interested in doing VoG up to Gorgonn chests right now? Would be starting from the beginning unless someone brings a cp.

Hard or normal, doesn't matter.

Sullichin

Upgraded IB, Thorn, Thunderlord, Young Spine and bought Symbiote... I played like crazy and I couldn't bring myself to grind everything from Xur - wanted to upgrade TLW and Suros as well but I got so tired of farming exclusion zone and I wanted to actually play the game. Oh well

Top Bottom