• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Need more Radiant Shards D: BTW does anyone want to run the VoG later? Need more ass shards as well.

edit: BTW I manage to get my hunter to lvl31 and would def like to learn the
sword play at Crota's battle
so if there's a group patience enough, let me know

EL CUCO

Need more Radiant Shards D: BTW does anyone want to run the VoG later? Need more ass shards as well.

I kinda do actually. I'd like to take a stab at Gorgon's chest and Atheon for an exotic. Even if its a bottom tier weapon, any Gjallarhorn is better than no Gjallarhorn.

Messiek

Crota's End rewards:

-Warlock:
*Boots
*Fusion Rifle

-Hunter:
*Boots
*Rocket Launcher

-Titan:
*Machine Gun

More Energy than Shards '--
Not the best , but the reward seems better than VoG for sure.

i'm up for VoG hard mode too.

Mattiator

Can you do 3 est for Crota :)

I kinda do actually. I'd like to take a stab at Gorgon's chest and Atheon for an exotic. Even if its a bottom tier weapon, any Gjallarhorn is better than no Gjallarhorn.

VoG hard? I'm up for it if it is hard. I need fatebringer and the vex

i'm up for VoG hard mode too.

Maybe I'll have my son tag along with you if you hit VoG, Rawr. Normal or hm?
Well didn't expect to get replies this fast. When did people want to start? Kinda was planning a little bit later on today but i can put some things off if people want to start soon.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
so, after yesterdays massive fuck up (accidental dismantling of hezen's vengeance) are there and good vendor rocket launchers?

Had one of the worst raid experiences last night since I started playing. I have the checkpoint before Crota and have helped clear him twice. Is it possible for any of you fine people to give me a hand at 12 pst 3 est to finish him off. :) thanks for your time.

Any particular reason for the bad experience? You didn't end up raiding with those guys in my party chat last night, right?

I can hop on at 3 est for Crota btw.

HM VoG starting in 4 hours
1)myself
2) Dave_6
3)Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) EL CUCO
6) phen0m24's son?

Can you do 3 est for Crota :)
It will be my first time. I get the main idea behind it
use cloak R1,R1,R2 hide and repeat.
If you want to get someone more experiences then its fine by me as well.

Mattiator

Any particular reason for the bad experience? You didn't end up raiding with those guys in my party chat last night, right?

I can hop on at 3 est for Crota btw.

Lol yup but it's all good :) I'll tel ya after. I can actually be on in approx an hour if anyone can make it, the wife is taking the kids out to the brother in laws if not 3 still works.

Mindlog

Had one of the worst raid experiences last night since I started playing. I have the checkpoint before Crota and have helped clear him twice. Is it possible for any of you fine people to give me a hand at 12 pst 3 est to finish him off. :) thanks for your time.
I had fun with the improv on the first half clear.

If anyone needs to kill Crota later I'm in. All my characters are 31 and Gjallarhorn.

Managed to solo the first part finally. Got some shards for it. Almost soloed the second part, but fell just short. Need to try with my Titan next.

Leving up my Hunter and am playing through the very first missions on Earth. One of them, The Warmind, has us discover that he's not just a myth and that a Warmind did survive the collapse.

Dinklebot goes off to thoughtfully say that it must be protecting something in the Cosmodrome....and then never mentions that again in the entire game.

Rasputin is also mentioned during one of the Mars missions as having taken over the Warmind at Freehold, which is why neither Dinklebot nor the Cabal could hack it.

What the hell is Rasputin up to other than playin funky Russian tunes for a few centuries?

DLC answered it, and it's a lame answer.
Rasputin himself is in cosmodrome.
Warminds are the cpu for each planet's, and even the solar system's, defences.
All the warminds are gone except for rasputin.
Rasputin in turn has taken over the duties for the whole solar system's (maybe more?) defences.
If the darkness came thousands of years ago, why is the last city or any of humanity still alive? Rasputin is murdering billions of the darkness each second.
Why is there so few spawns on the maps your on? Rasputin is murdering everyone else before thy get there.
Any question I, Owlowiscious, have about why don't the enemies send more people to kill us or why didn't they do this or that? I'm going to hand wave it away that Rasputin murdered them before they did whatever.

Straid

DLC answered it, and it's a lame answer.
Rasputin himself is in cosmodrome.
Warminds are the cpu for each planet's, and even the solar system's, defences.
All the warminds are gone except for rasputin.
Rasputin in turn has taken over the duties for the whole solar system's (maybe more?) defences.
If the darkness came thousands of years ago, why is the last city or any of humanity still alive? Rasputin is murdering billions of the darkness each second.
Why is there so few spawns on the maps your on? Rasputin is murdering everyone else before thy get there.
Any question I, Owlowiscious, have about why don't the enemies send more people to kill us or why didn't they do this or that? I'm going to hand wave it away that Rasputin murdered them before they did whatever.
The darkness came centuries ago, the game is set in the 27th century if i remember correctly.

Lol yup but it's all good :) I'll tel ya after. I can actually be on in approx an hour if anyone can make it, the wife is taking the kids out to the brother in laws if not 3 still works.

damnit, I was afraid of that! haha sorry dude. I can be on in an hour.

Not buying Gjallarhorn that 2nd week of Xur continues to bite me in the ass. :(

We had it in the bag so many times, no worries. I won't stop until we get the kill as long as everyone else is still up for it. (edit: fucking glide, bringing my titan)

Trakan

Yes we would have to get past the bridge part but we don't have to "finish" it. There is an ultimate cheese method with a full party that allows you almost effortlessly pass it. It will be patched for sure. If no Warlock in the party we could do it normally, not overly hard but it would certainly be a time saver.

If you haven't done this yet, I'm down. I can run Warlock.

I'll take you up on this, if you dont mind.
If we can get a team to run it soon, im down to complete it.
Can I get in on that action? Only interested in the exotic chest (x2) but can do the whole thing if need be.

Does swapping characters for the chest work in VoG? I know it does in CE.

Hyun Sai

If anyone is doing VOG Hard (fresh run) this afternoon, I'm up for it.

PSN : Hyunsai

Warlock 31

I don't mind doing the new raid, but I've got no experience at all yet.

EL CUCO

Can I get in on that action? Only interested in the exotic chest (x2) but can do the whole thing if need be.

Does swapping characters for the chest work in VoG? I know it does in CE.

Yeah I'd like to switch out as well before completing it. I'm not the one with the checkpoint, though.

Top Bottom