• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

I think after this week's reset, I'm going to delete my 2nd titan and start a hunter.

Dude how can you sit through that level 1-20 grind all over again. I've done it several times and it's enough. I have 1 of each class and I will never delete any of them ever. The raid will get easier. No need to delete and create new classes

return the urn to xur? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this shit

you guys should have warned me :( guess I'll go wait a week then.

Finally got all my new armor, just have to level it up now. I'm somewhat disappointed though, it's really plain looking, probably grind another set later that doesn't look like ass.

Also Bungie loves to troll me, got a legendary engram today. It turns out to be Badger CCL, the same one I got from a legendary engram the other day, it even had the same perks... T_T

I think each bubble is 25k XP. If you ran Nightfall all your XP gains have a 25% boost so you'd get 6,250 XP for every 5,000 bounty. That means 4 of those bounties per upgrade bubble.

Edit: checking my new Revenant Wings it seems the first upgrades are 12,500 so I don't know what the total required XP for the entire thing would be.

I think the last bubbles are 25k then right?

So 12 are needed at first, then another 12. But what if I have one of the consumables that speed up leveling up. How much do those things that Xur sell help by?

LiK

"It's not an Acolyte's loin cloth, it's the spoils of war." - Vell Tarlowe
"And with the lone strength of the Titan Vell Tarlowe, we felt invincible." - Eris

I'm already liking Vell Tarlowe. I need to read some more on this badass. First Kabr and now Vell. Something tells me Titans are second to none in the raids.

i want animated shorts about these guys. seems like a complete waste.

Looking for 1 for CE raid starting ASAP a. We've got 3 30s, 2 31s (including a Hunter). No experience, but we've all kind of seen most of it and read strats. Someone with experience would be helpful, but we'll take any 30+.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

HM VoG starting in an 30ish min or whenever everyone is ready
1) myself
2) Dave_6 ?
3) Noisepurge
4) Agent_Tiro
5) Coconut (PSN: KrugerrandMan )
6) Greenymac

Just waiting to make sure if Dave_6 can make it still. I am ready whenever everyone is able to get on.

chewydogg

Would like to get a raid group for CE around 9pm GMT.
I have a Corta check point BUT don't mind starting fresh either.

if you're interested please put your name down and preference for new start or Corta CP.
lvl 30 + and would love it if we could get 1 person that is 31.

1) Me - Milkypooz lvl 30 Titan - start fresh or Corta CP
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Can you add me as a firm "maybe" or an alternate? PSN AdamKoy 30 Warlock Crota CP

so I asked this before, but I chose a faction (new monarchy) before leveling out vanguard/crucible. Is this bad (have no legendary gear right now)

hydruxo

How are you guys getting legendary engrams so often? I maybe get 1 every 2 weeks. Such crap.

94867-magic-gif-Shia-Imgur-MAH7.gif

Ugh. I can't believe my Titan got only shards and energy in the new raid and then a weapon from Crota.

This game hates my Titan. It's VoG all over again. Took 5 runs before I got one raid arour piece last time.

allday247

Banned
Allright, Crota CP - PS4.

1) PewPewPewBow (31 sunsinger)
2) jtran2003

3) YOU!
4) Someone else!
5) Another person!
6) Number 6!

Please respond with your psn.

Are you our number 3?

what time are you likely to start?
I can make it form 9pm GMT (pewPew - i was with you on our previous run)
PSN - Milkypooz

Thanks for your help today, it was frustrating to get so close and not quite manage to pull it off.

Yeah, no kidding. I hate leaving a job unfinished, haha. I'll be around all day and definitely want to still get that kill if people are around to do it. Just got kill #8 so I need to start hitting double digits today.

Yeah I've been using the chalice table. I'll try to stay up on the walkway for the 2nd swipe as you suggest. What are you finding to be the most effective combo? We had a couple of runs where we were on pace for atleast 3 sword runs but Swordbearer was acting funny on the 3rd and we took long to kill him. It through our timing off then it just snowballed on us.

Yep, I've been involved in quite a few runs like that, haha.
The best combo is all about the timing of the shield break relative to the sword's approach. I want to get 3 GHorns together and go for a 2 sword kill...

Yes. I can bring a 30 Titan with Ballerhorn too.

Ballerhorn would be extremely useful, I'm bringing mine.

That's Crota CP - PS4.

1) PewPewPewBow (31 sunsinger)
2) jtran2003
3) Macello
4) Ourobolius
5) Vader
6) Macello's other friend.

Edit: we're going, sorry allday247.

Top Bottom